Ju Ju Be on Zulily!

marjen

Zulily has Ju Ju Be products through the 7th.

***LuvMy4Monkeys posted this coupon code below (didn't want anyone to miss it): Pumpkin10 will get you 10 off a 50 order as well!!

Patterns include Sienna Swirl, Purple Paisley, Pink Lemonade, Citrus Sorbet, Tiki Toffee, and Groovy Garden.

Sample items (plus shipping):
Packabe $59.99
Be Spicy $79.99
Be Quick $9.99
Be Mine $19.99
Be Tween $54.99
Be Right Back $89.99

Some other stuff too.

www.zulily.com (and Mr Rebates has 4% cashback)

Last edited:
ADS

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Ju ju be gals!!!

Zulily has ju ju bes today for up to half price!! Quicks, sets, minis, packabes, wannabes, Tweens, mines, and more!!!
Eta didn't check to see if it was already posted, someone texted me about it. Sorry for the double post, there's a coupon code below that works for ten off

Last edited:

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Re: Ju ju be gals!!!

Pumpkin10 will get you 10 off a 50 order as well!!

Sorry it's sloppy this is coming from my phone in the school parking lot lol

hsjwmom

What an awesome deal on the Wannabe! I bought one at full price over a year ago and have used it a LOT. It was totally worth it.

That Purple Packabe is calling my name. Loudly. I want. :crying: Someone, PLEASE tell me that the 2nd gen Packabe isn't that much better than the first and that I wouldn't like it. PLEASE?!

P1ally

What an awesome deal on the Wannabe! I bought one at full price over a year ago and have used it a LOT. It was totally worth it.

That Purple Packabe is calling my name. Loudly. I want. :crying: Someone, PLEASE tell me that the 2nd gen Packabe isn't that much better than the first and that I wouldn't like it. PLEASE?!

You won't like it.

natysr

Thank you for this.

I picked up a purple paisley spicy and a citrus set.

I wish they had a set in purple paisley or sienna swirl. oh well.

I guess I need to sell my packabe on CL that I never use.

hsjwmom

What about a purple quick? I like the quick a LOT better than the large set.

I think you'll love the Spicy. It is an awesome bag. :love: (I got a used Drip Drops one for a steal at the Pink Room. I mainly use it for travel as a laptop bag.)

Rosey

Darn the one I want is sold out. (between in sienna swirl). How is the be spicy? Anyone know?

Nevermind, now I am thinking backpack. I already have a skip hop duo which looks like the spicy in shape and I love my skip hop. The backpack would fill a niche I dont have already. Now to know which one.

Last edited:

hsjwmom

Purple Paisley is gorgeous IRL. I tried a 1st gen Packabe and really liked it for some stuff, but ultimately, it wasn't a great fit. I bet I'd like the newer Packabe since I *think* it has padded straps?

natysr

What about a purple quick? I like the quick a LOT better than the large set.

I think you'll love the Spicy. It is an awesome bag. :love: (I got a used Drip Drops one for a steal at the Pink Room. I mainly use it for travel as a laptop bag.)

I debated about the quick, but I also wanted something that could be used as a small purse for when I run out to Target etc. w/o the kids. And I needed a new coin purse/wallet, so the Set fit the bill there.

Rosey

Purple Paisley is gorgeous IRL. I tried a 1st gen Packabe and really liked it for some stuff, but ultimately, it wasn't a great fit. I bet I'd like the newer Packabe since I *think* it has padded straps?

I just saw it didnt look like it had padded straps. What about the be right back? Is it too big for day to day?

Is there a limit to the number of times you can order on Zulily? I am thinking of getting two bags but want to order twice so I can use the coupon twice. Can I do that?

Last edited:

hsjwmom

Ah, I gotcha, Natalie. I did use the large set for a purse occasionally. I ended up getting a Light to use instead and like it a lot better for my solo trips. The only reason the large set didn't work was because the BeMine I use as a wallet didn't fit inside well.

Rosey, the BRB would be too big for me to use everyday, but I'm not a huge packer. Even the Packabe was a bit more than I needed. Though, I only had dd3 to pack for and she was older by the time I found the JJB love. It may be a perfect fit for you! :shrug-shoulders:

Oh, and you're likely right about the non-padded straps. I refuse to go to the PR to verify because if I'm wrong and they ARE padded, I will break down and buy one. :eek:

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
That is such a good deal! I would love another JJB! I'm not thrilled with any of the prints though. I'm debating if it's a good enough deal that I could sacrifice the print not being exactly what I want.... Plus there is no way DH would carry any of those bags so I'd have to sacrifice that as well.

natysr

dh carries my minibe in siena swirl all the time. It is the perfect size. I got the spicy for me to use as a purse for work so I can bring my lunch and Trevor's bottles etc. Sad to see it will take nearly 2 weeks to ship.

hsjwmom

So, has anyone ordered from Zulily before? Does it really take that long to ship?

Um.

'Cause I might need the Sienna BRB for when I fly w/dd3 by myself in a few weeks. :eek:

Though, I'm not super fond of Sienna. Ugh.

ETA: the Ugh is because I can't make up my mind, lol. Sienna isn't that bad. :D

Last edited:

Rosey

Help, I can't commit! A friend ordered me the Be right Back in sienna swirl (for travel) with the matching be mine and be quick for a Christmas gift. (Yes, she is a lovely friend).

Now I have a $10 referral credit. Would you buy the matching sienna swirl packabe for everyday use, or the Tiki Toffee Mini be for everyday use?

I don't tend to be an overpacker, I use a skip hop duo on a regular basis. Today is the last day!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC