Showing off Nicholas in his CALX

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
Nicholas is 27months, 23lbs, 33in head to toe and 14in torso.

SAM_0992.jpg

SAM_0944.jpg

The left strap(his left) looks funky in this pic but I double checked it. It's tight. I think it's just the way the pic came out.(edit: You know what I think it is, I think it's the way his shirt collar is laying on the strap.)

He was kept laying his head on the headwings and saying "low!"(Pillow)

I said, "Yup Pillows." :)

Last edited:
ADS

Spam

He's so cute! Great fit! He and Austin are only 10 days apart :D but Austin is huge.

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
He's so cute! Great fit! He and Austin are only 10 days apart :D but Austin is huge.

Nicholas has gained only 1lb since he was 6months old. We are having his hormones tested this week to check and see if there is a problem. He doesn't gain weight. He has 3 pediasures, 3 meals and 1 snack a day and he still doesn't gain weight!

swtgi1982

Sounds like my DS he was 24lb at 2 yr and still 24lb at 3 yr old shortly there after he gained three lbs

skylinphoto

My 31 month old is 20lbs and 34 in. :)

We were doing pediasures and kid essentials drinks but then found out that she has a milk allergy and we were hurting her weight gain all along. Boo. But even after cutting out all allergy foods, she's still not gaining weight. We're in the middle of testing for various things..genetics, hormones, celiacs, etc.. right now.

Back on topic, that seat looks like a great fit for him! Such a cutie!

Nice fit. I just tested my girls in one at BRU yesterday. They had a ton of leg room in it (I'll be finding out their height & weight tomorrow & they are 30 months old).

OT: Jessica, nice to see you. Your kiddos are just cute as ever.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC