advice on these snowsuits please

CarSeatPoncho

For a 2-month old, I highly highly highly recommend this wonderful product:

The Honu Wrap: http://www.babypolargear.com/bunting.html

It is so so easy to get your baby in and out of. The ones you've presented are more structured and such a pain, in my experience, when a baby is that young and basically can't push his own limbs through a sleeve or pant leg. It is also so easy to lay open when baby is in the car seat and the car has warmed up; baby won't over heat or be at all uncomfortable.

Now, when baby is older (can hold up head, sit up, flap limbs, etc), I do suggest, um, if I may.... the Car Seat Poncho, a product I invented when my son outgrew his Honu and began to walk. hth!

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

ANd just in case you do want a little visual of the sherpa lined fleece suit:)

IMG_4251_11.jpg

IMG_4253_9.jpg

You can see how the straps are pretty tight.

This is how much slack was in the harness when I took the suit off and put him back in.

IMG_4259_7.jpg

IMG_4260_6.jpg

mavmakmar

I like the look of the columbia suit! and that wrap is really cool, Love the easy use.

We tested the gap items and Yep..cant use them ;) We cant even use the fuzzy carters thing that grandma bought even though it looks and feels so thin its still very bulky

Thanks for all the advice and info :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC