Maestro Pictures!!!!!! (Picture Heavy)

Mommy2Marcus

I finally got to get some pictures of the Marcus in the Maestro this morning. Excuse the fact that he is still in PJ's. He did not want to change. :) So, here he is in booster mode & harness mode. I am SO impressed with the booster mode of this seat & how well it really does fit the littles. Marcus is 4 days shy of 4 today. He weighs 35lbs fully dressed, is around 40 inches tall, with about a 14.5 inch torso.

Here he is in booster mode: (Disclaimer:This child is not big enough for booster mode. He does not weigh 40lbs, nor is he mature enough. These pictures were just for fun.
005-19.jpg

006-17.jpg

007-17.jpg

He also said he did not like that seat belt, he wanted the other seat belt (harness) back.

Here he is in harness mode. He is a little over the 2nd slots, so he is on the 3rd set of slots.
008-13.jpg

010-11.jpg

009-12.jpg

012-9.jpg

Just cause it is so stinkin cute:
013-11.jpg

Also here he is in the Gen65 today:
014-8.jpg

015-8.jpg

019-4.jpg

ETA: Here he is in the Gen65 in booster mode. I don't like the fit at all. The lap belt was riding high & the shoudler belt to close to his neck. Just not a good fit.
020-8.jpg

021-6.jpg

023-6.jpg

I will get booster mode pictures of him in the Nautilus tomorrow after my DH gets home from work. Then I will made a thread with him in all 3 in just booster mode. K!

So, there you have my pictures. I am really happy with the seat. I think it will be a good seat for us. I also think it will take him forever to outgrow it, so I am pretty sure we will even get some booster use out of it when the time comes. WOOT! Considering all I paid for was shipping it here, I can not be more pleased. I will miss my EFTA though.

Last edited:
ADS

Kat_Momof3

He really is a stinkin' cutie!

so adorable... cuddle him extra for me...

could we see the gen 65 with him in booster mode for comparison? (and the Nautilus?)

Mommy2Marcus

He really is a stinkin' cutie!

so adorable... cuddle him extra for me...

could we see the gen 65 with him in booster mode for comparison? (and the Nautilus?)

Thanks Kat! I think he is cutie to. He deffinatly has the personality to go with it. As you can see with all his silly little expressions. LOL!

I will go get comparison of the Gen65 in booster real quick, but I will not be able to get comparison of the Nautilus untill tomorrow afternoon. It is in my DH's car & he is at work right now. BRB with the Gen65 booster pictures.

skylinphoto

Thank you for the pictures!

I'm getting this a spare for my son who's around the same stats and it's great to see it fits well in harness AND booster mode!

Very helpful!

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
What a great fit on the Maestro in booster mode! Even though he won't use it that way for a long time, it fits well.
I do not like the Generations as a booster at all. Not the shoulder or the lap portion. Just an overall bad fit.

Thanks for sharing!

Mommy2Marcus

Thank you for the pictures!

I'm getting this a spare for my son who's around the same stats and it's great to see it fits well in harness AND booster mode!

Very helpful!

Glad that it helps you.

Wow. Very impressed with the seat. And I love Marcus's faces! Too funny!

Yes, I am to very impressed with this seat. I to love his faces. He is full of expression & personality!

What a great fit on the Maestro in booster mode! Even though he won't use it that way for a long time, it fits well.
I do not like the Generations as a booster at all. Not the shoulder or the lap portion. Just an overall bad fit.

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I was shocked to see how well the booster fit him. I did not think he would fit well at all, so imagine my suprise to see just how well it really did fit him. I can say that if something came up & he wound up in it as a booster, that I would be okay with it that way b/c of how well it does fit. But, barring an absolute emergency, it will be a LONG time before he rides that way. Not to mention he hates it that way. LOL.

As for the Gen65, it was a really bad fit all around. :thumbsdown: It will never be used as a booster b/c of this as I dout the fit would change b/c of how the belt guides are.

gigi

Wow those pictures are great! Thanks!

My only blah on the seat in general is that it looks like there is only about as much shell as in an EFTA (if your son is about the same torso length as mine). My son has about 2" of shell above his head in the EFTA. I don't like how the headrest doesn't move up...but I sure do like everything else about that seat! I like that tall top slot, but it is a bummer that the top of the kid's head will be outside the "wings" when on the top slot.

As soon as the 65 pound version comes out I'm getting at least one.

Spam

He's a cutie! It is a really good booster fit on him too, I haven't tried the booster fit yet, because we're no where near that point. It's an awesome seat. and just for fun, here's A in it the other day.
100_2237.jpg

Last edited:

Maggie

So cute! Love his expressions!

Thanks for the pictures, I've been going back and forth about getting one as a backup for DD2 who has about the same stats as your DS. I think we'll go ahead and get one!

jujumum

He is so adorable!! He was a great little model, too - I don't think I could get so many good shots at once out of my 3 year old. Love the seat, too!:)

Mommy2Marcus

He's a cutie! It is a really good booster fit on him too, I haven't tried the booster fit yet, because we're no where near that point. It's an awesome seat. and just for fun, here's A in it the other day.

Thanks! I see your little man is almost a full 2 years younger than mine & almost the same size. :eek: He is a cutie though.

Is that the top slots on the Gen65?

Yes, he is on the top slots of the Gen65.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC