because, getting a shower would be...

Simplysomething

..the smart thing to do, I'm reading online. THe little one is half watching an...Elmo movie. Elmo goes Potty! And we have the noisy book too! Oh boy!

Have I mentioned how much I hate Elmo? But I'd totally love it if they came out 'car-seat safety elmo'. Wouldn't it be cool to have a whole line of car safety toys? Like the Barbie in Starlights avatar--

We could have a whole line of toy vehicles that come with teeny tiny LATCH anchors and l/s belts.

And a whole line of carseats that could install with either itsy bitsy latch connectors or with the belt (for the toy cars that don't come with latch...lol)

And child dolls that represent different ages--that bend in the right places. So, we could show that the 6 year old doll doesn't fit the seat belt and need a booster.

And don't forget, the miniture carseats that work like real car-seats. Can you imagine the fun your child could have--trying to install their very own cosco 3-in-1?

Seriously, y'all the thought of miniture Britax and tiny Graco is just cracking me up.

Okay, off to do stuff now. Like important stuff. That require me to bathe. lol

ADS

Michi

And of course the mini Cosco car seat would cost $3 while the mini Britax would be around $20.....;)

JaRylan

ROFLMAO!!! I would buy them and they would be for me to play with. :p Wonder if the manuals would come with magnifying glasses? If your child dropped their toy car with a toy car seat in it would the car seat need to be replaced since it was involved in a crash?

Must go shower...back away from the keyboard...

Simplysomething

Of course. But they'd also have insurance dolls who would tell them they couldn't cover the carseat because it wasn't a part of the car, or something. But then the CPST dolls would teach them a lesson! lol

And, I don't think that the cosco 3 in 1 would be 3 dollars, it'd be about 15 dollars. A mini Scenera would be about 4 bucks though. lol The mini britax would be 30 dollars....heh

But the cars would have to cost less than 100 dollars.

JaRylan

So there would be dolls available too? Would it be like this?

- 26lb 9 month old

- 22lb 18 month old

- 45lb 3 year old

- parent on a budget doll comes with a second hand but safe vehicle and appropriate seats for all her children

- gadget parent comes with mighty tite, bundle-me, head hugger, home made shoulder pads

- ultra safety "I can make it better" doll comes with bungee cords, 2x4's, foam, rope, duct tape

- mommy/daddy doll that drives a Lexus, needs to be educated about not using an expired, FF OHS for their 8 month old, comes with appropriate replacement seat

- CPST lady/man, comes with pool noodles, brochures (find the magic code inside the brochure and play "Car-Seat.Org The Game" online), scissors, dry erase marker and sledgehammer (for destroying seats), also includes one magic expired seat (hit the seat with sledgehammer and seat breaks into pieces, parent must reassemble, warning small parts are a choking hazard). Additional straps can be purchased.

- sold separately - bag of soft and hard projectiles (baseballs, bat, golf clubs, diaper bag, books, cloth books, stuffed toys, etc), special feature of all dolls is that if you hit them in the head with a hard object the doll falls to the ground and magic bruises and a gash appears

More dolls and accessories in development, available as soon as people post their ideas, lol.

Nap time is over, must go do productive things.

Simplysomething

Bah, being productive is way over-rated.

I say, stuff comes in a set, and you never know which set you'll get. It'll be fun!

Each starter set comes with at least 1 adult, at least 1 child and one vehicle and one starter safety restraint.

You might get the set with two parents, 4 kids and a minvan.

You might get the set with 1 parent, 2 kids and a sedan.

You might get the set that has smaller than average children.

You might get the set that has the kiddoes that outgrow everything before they are ready.

I'm LMAO at the notion of "Car-Seat.org The Game...". I'd find it fun.

JaRylan

Bah, being productive is way over-rated.

I say, stuff comes in a set, and you never know which set you'll get. It'll be fun!

Each starter set comes with at least 1 adult, at least 1 child and one vehicle and one starter safety restraint.

You might get the set with two parents, 4 kids and a minvan.

You might get the set with 1 parent, 2 kids and a sedan.

You might get the set that has smaller than average children.

You might get the set that has the kiddoes that outgrow everything before they are ready.

I'm LMAO at the notion of "Car-Seat.org The Game...". I'd find it fun.

I love the idea of sets! I think the CPST doll should be a special edition...then everyone will want one and want to grow up to be one.

Think we should ask Admin to develop the game? Pretty please! ;)

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
But I'd totally love it if they came out 'car-seat safety elmo'. Wouldn't it be cool to have a whole line of car safety toys?

It could be called "Buckle Me, Elmo"! :p And then you have to buckle him in before he moves (built in motion sensor) or he'd tell you he's not safe. Or, even a rear-facing motion sensor!!! Then he says in his Elmo voice: "Oh no. Elmo doesn't feel safe facing forward! Elmo needs to be turned around rear-facing! Can YOU help Elmo turn around and be safe?" Then, "Thank you! Now let's go party!"

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
It could be called "Buckle Me, Elmo"! :p And then you have to buckle him in before he moves (built in motion sensor) or he'd tell you he's not safe. Or, even a rear-facing motion sensor!!! Then he says in his Elmo voice: "Oh no. Elmo doesn't feel safe facing forward! Elmo needs to be turned around rear-facing! Can YOU help Elmo turn around and be safe?" Then, "Thank you! Now let's go party!"

wow...lol..you got it all figured out..i could tottally hear elmo saying those things too...lol

JaRylan

As much as I loathe Elmo--that'd be great.

The CPST Doll Special Edition, I love it!

Buckle-Me Elmo would be great! So would an Elmo pinata for my birthday...sorry if this offends any Elmo lovers.

The CPST Doll Special Edition would also come with a super-hero cape. :cool:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC