Tell me what you drive

lanwenyi

Well, when this thread started, I had never heard of this site, I was pg w/ DD and we drove a 2001 CRV, a 2005 Ion, and a 2006 Miata. As of 3 weeks ago, we don't have any of those cars anymore.

Everything we have is in my siggy.

We have a 2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDI (replaced the 2001 CRV at abt 200000 mi). In that car, DS rides in the RFing Nextfit (as of this morning) behind the driver, and DD rides in her Vivo behind the passenger.

The Saturn Ion was totaled in May. About 3 weeks ago, we sold the Miata and bought a 2014 Subaru Forester. In that car, DS rides in a RFing Radian XTSL w/AA behind the driver and DD rides in a FFing Radian XTSL behind the passenger, although that one will have to change soon, b/c she has almost outgrown it.

ADS

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Back this time in 2007 I wasn't pregnant yet, but would be soon. :)

I drove a 1997 f-150 single with captains chairs.

Now I drive the 2004 explorer dh was driving then. Currently Maui fr85 middle second row for 5yo ds, radian XTSLs rf OB for 3yo dd1 and 1.5yo dd2.

The explorer has moved on to a new family. The F-150 is still hanging around in the backyard for hauling stuff.

I'm now in a 2009 Odyssey that was my grandmother's. She now has a 2014 Ody. Dd2 is OB passenger side in a coccoro, dd2 is OB driver side rf in her XTsl, and ds is in the third row ob driver side in his Maui FR85.

kathysr98

I currently drive a 2013 Ford Flex SEL. Dd is in a Frontier 85 in the second row, center. My two frequently borrowed kids ride in a RN XTSL & a Harmony Defender.

My occasionally driven car is a 2004 Ford Mustang Mach1. It's orange & I LOVE it! Dd rides in a Safety First GO or a Harmony Defender in it.

DH has a 2001 Ford F150 extended cab and a 2001 Jeep Wrangler. Dd uses a True Fit in both.

cstep11

2012 Odyssey 14 yr old, 10 yr old in an Olli or SantaFe wherever he decides to sit. 2 yr old in Radian rf in the center second row.

2005 Trailblazer nothing yet but have done rf MR70 center.

2001 Hyundai Elantra work car.

1991 Saturn sitting in my driveway along with a 91 firebird.

Rolled over our 2006 Malibu, rear ended in the Elantra and Odyssey and t boned in 91 Grand Prix

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC