Vent I can't believe I need this many seats, but I do

glockchick

So no, Abigail's shoulder does not stay in the belt in the TB.

I put the Frontier I had ordered for her in my Civic for Kaleigh and was going to just let her use the TB in my truck, but that won't be happening.

Having 3 vehicles that are all used for kids in car seats is getting complicated.

In dh's truck Caleb is in a Marathon and Kaleigh in a Nautilus.
In my civic Caleb is in a Marathon and Kaleigh in the FR85.
In the Suburban (for when we're all together) nothing is installed. I'll have to move seats and that sucks.

If I could use the Frontier for Kaleigh (like it better in the civic than the BLVD anyway), and the TB or PW for Abigail, I could put BLVD in my Suburban for Kaleigh. I'd still need one more seat for CJ so I wouldn't have to move seats, but that's not terrible.

Now, I'd either have to get another Frontier (I really love the Frontier :love:) or maybe a Maestro for Kaleigh. I'd put the Maestro in dh's truck and the GN in mine I think. I'd like to have the most protection possible in that tiny little car and I think the GN would do that. I hate how hard it is for her to get in it though. :p Then her BLVD would stay in my suburban.

I'd also need to get a CA for Kaleigh for the suburban since it's narrow, has high top slots, and will harness to 65 lbs and let CJ use the BLVD in the suburban or one of the other cars. I do hate that it's Dorel, the fact the only padded part is the head wings, and the continuous harness, but it really looks like it's the best option out right now. :(

So really, I need another hwh seat for either Abigail or Kaleigh, and another narrow, hwh possibly convertible for one of the little kids. Do y'all see any other options that I'm missing?

Of course that's if I could find the money. For now, I'll be moving seats every weekend possibly more. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADS

Kat_Momof3

I'd get a Maestro for Kaleigh and put it in the car she is in least (it does have EPS foam, by the way... and if you can put her in the middle, she'll be very safe.)

then I'd get a CA for Kaleigh and a frontier 85 for Abigail for the suburban... and see if the blvd would work for Caleb in there.

glockchick

The car she is in least (suburban) doesn't have a top tether anchor and someone here posted that the Maestro says in the manual that if a top tether is unavailable to use it as a booster. Well, the seat she needs it in is lap belt only. :p

I could put it center in Dh's Envoy. She has to be outboard in my Civic so I'd prefer something sturdier.

The BLVD will work in the suburban for CJ. I wish they had a cute boy cover for it. Then again, maybe not. I'd rather use the Madison I have than get any of the boring covers out now, and if they had a cute one, I'd have to buy it. Lol!

If he's going to be in the BLVD anyway, I'd probably put it in the Civic and let him use a MA in the suburban. He's outboard there and its a much smaller vehicle so more protection is better. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC