My Ride "Cuddle" in real life?

pepsicola

Anyone have a real life pic they can post up? Is it really as weird looking as the stock photos? It's only $129 on Target and Amazon. I'm curious....

ADS

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
I've seen RL pics. A friend of mine on Facebook has it. I don't care for it. I think it's an optical illusion that it makes the seat look weirdly narrow. Like wicked narrow. I'll check with her tomorrow to see if I can steal a pic and post it here so you can see.

EDIT: Here are the pics. Friends DD is 2yrs, RF.

Sydni.jpg

Sydni1.jpg

Last edited:

pepsicola

Thanks! What a cute girl!

I think it looks better there than the stock photos, but does anyone else think it looks like a dinosaur's mouth(!)?

Mae

I think it looks better there than the stock photos, but does anyone else think it looks like a dinosaur's mouth(!)?

I think it looks like a giraffe. :eek:

It's still cute though! And oh my; your DD? ADORABLE! :love: ETA -- Ok, fine, your friend's DD is adorable. :love:

HEVY

This is my then 6yr old, she was about 50lbs and about 44-45 inches. She liked the snugness of the seat.
Photo0225-1.jpg

babyherder

Flair's not as soft as some of the other covers but it has the pattern all over the seat and is sooooo pretty!

emy_lou

Yes, it's Flair :love: We love it, it's so pretty!!!

Thanks girls... If I deside to keep my My Ride, That is one cover I will HAVE TO GET!!! I havent decided yet really tho, I'm kinda thinking about trading/ selling it for a natui... I have two others of those and ALL the kiddos seem to like it... I use the My ride for my, almost 2 yr old, but she made a mess in it one day and I had to switch her seats for the remainder of the day, and well, I didnt have ANY trouble getting her in that like I do the MyRide... Always fighting with her to get her in there...

babyherder

Maybe she'll like it better with a Flair cover.

Seriously, I would not put your not yet 2 year old in the Nauti. I would keep her rear facing (but in a different seat if she would be happier)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC