Two Women at Target TOTALLY Made My Day!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I was at Target this morning killing time while DS was at his art class. Obviously I wandered over to the car seat aisle and found two women (friends) who were shopping for a car seat.

I never offer unsolicited advice, but I usually tell people that I'm a tech in case they have any questions. Turns out Woman A's daughter (who was a 32-week preemie) had just turned 1 and was about 21 lbs. She doesn't know much about car seats, so she brought her friend, Woman B, who does. They were shopping for a seat to keep the baby rear-facing as long as possible! :eek::D:thumbsup:

They were looking at the MyRide and asked my opinion. I told them it was one of my favorites and would be a great choice. (Woman B went, "I told you so!")

Woman B has a high-needs 4-year-old harnessed in a Frontier. (She does realize, though, that Britax does not necessarily = best, because when I turned onto the aisle I heard her say to her friend, "No, you don't need a Britax.")

I asked Woman B how she knew so much about seats, and she said she researches stuff to death. I can relate. I asked if she's ever been here, and she thinks she was when researching stuff for her son. I told both of them to drop in if they ever had other questions.

It was seriously the best random encounter I've ever had regarding car seats.

ADS

Mommy2Marcus

Awsome! The word is deffinatly starting to spread a little more. It is slow going, but more & more people know about ERF. It would have totally made my day to find someone who got ot.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC