My shuttle33 is here

Spam

Update and added more pics :D

Yay! My shuttle33 arrived a little bit ago. Kecia did a thorough review on carseatblog and I agree with pretty much everything she said. It's super cute. I haven't got to try an install yet, have to wait for dh to get home. It's so soft. I put Tucker in it and he fell asleep within five minutes :D He'd been fussing in his sweetpeace as usual, he's a fussy baby in general imo. But he's been sleeping happily in shuttle for about an hour now. Part of me wants to move him out of the carseat since i don't usually use them as sleeping spots, but he's content and i don't want to mess with that either. :eek: I will add some pics in a bit, my battery is dead :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADS

Spam

Here's the happy baby
cs330001.jpg

And ummm, what seat should i use today??
cs330002.jpg

If anyone wants certain comparisons on any of the three let me know ;)

babyherder

Awwww! He looks very content. I wouldn't move him if he's happy (assuming you have the carseat positioned at the correct angle so he doesn't have head flop and close his airway but you know about this so I'm sure he's fine). If he likes the car seat, he likes the carseat. Nothing wrong with that!

crunchierthanthou

ooooh, pretty. That's a nice collection, too. I'll be interested to hear which you like best.

but, uh... I think you have a problem. ;)

Kat_Momof3

that's my favorite infant seat... so narrow, so lightweight... so much room, yet fits little babies so well... I think you don't need the other two.

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Actually, the Shuttle 33 isn't really what I would consider "light". According to my digital bathroom scale (which is accurate to within an ounce or two - I use it to weigh postal packages) it weighs 10.2 lbs. That's heavier than the KeyFit 30 I have which weighs 9.6 lbs on the same scale.

AtTheSouthDam

Now you to install all three bases in your vehicle and you can use whatever seat matches his outfit that day best! Like purses but better!

BTW, he't adorable!

Spam

Yeah, I think I have a problem too. Three infant seats and a CCO for one baby :eek: I plan to downsize. I can't do much with ss1, it expires next year so i think i'm going to hang on to it for the next trade in event :whistle:

I installed the base with seatbelt in our 00 durango, it took literally five seconds. So easy and nice lockoff. The rebound bar doesn't come close to touching the seatback though. We only went on a short trip, but it snapped in/out easily. I really like it so far :D

Mags462

Ohhhh i LIKE this! I know everyone here thinks the KF is tops but well, there must be something wrong with me because i just don't love it! I think this one is going to shoot to position #1 for baby #4, should baby #4 ever come to fruition :p

Is the harness adjuster as nice as the CCO? I had a CCO for 5 weeks, loved the look, fit, and especially the harness and adjuster, but the install was less than ideal so i got rid of it.... if this seat had a similar harness to the CCO i think i am sold!

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
Now you to install all three bases in your vehicle and you can use whatever seat matches his outfit that day best! Like purses but better!

That is the best idea EVER!!:thumbsup: I totally agree!

OP That is one cute baby!

Spam

Ohhhh i LIKE this! I know everyone here thinks the KF is tops but well, there must be something wrong with me because i just don't love it! I think this one is going to shoot to position #1 for baby #4, should baby #4 ever come to fruition :p

Is the harness adjuster as nice as the CCO? I had a CCO for 5 weeks, loved the look, fit, and especially the harness and adjuster, but the install was less than ideal so i got rid of it.... if this seat had a similar harness to the CCO i think i am sold!

I don't love the KF either :duck: It's just okay to me. The harness adjuster isn't as nice the cco. In kecia's review she talked about it. She said it gets easier as the slots move up, but it takes a little bit of work to get it tight where it is now (1 click from the bottom) I'm hopefull it just takes some getting used to. I'm also getting used to the way the handle goes down, I'm so used to pushing the release buttons on the side and on the shuttle they're buttons on the circular part of the handle. That probably didn't make any sense lol.

I think he's cute too! I could install all three bases in the car lol.

T4K

I'm in love with Jade =)

Do you have any of the "snap n go" type stroller frames? Does this work in those? I know combi has their own but I can find the others much more easily (and cheaply).

They also have the Cosmo stroller in Jade but the stoller receives such terrible reviews in terms of wheel quality and maneuverability.

Thanks for posting, I don't hear much about the Shuttle so I'm glad I got to see some RL pics!

Spam

I'm in love with Jade =)

Do you have any of the "snap n go" type stroller frames? Does this work in those? I know combi has their own but I can find the others much more easily (and cheaply).

I have a carseat attachment for my contours stroller, I'll try it out tomorrow and see how it fits. Pics of course.

Kiss Me Deadly

Really? I had a Cosmo and LOVED it! I am really leaning toward this car seat for #3 arriving in March. The only thing that is delaying my decision is that it's not compatible with my Quinny stroller. Only Maxi-cosi infant seats are. :thumbsdown:
I do LOVE that car seat, though!

T4K

Really? I had a Cosmo and LOVED it! I am really leaning toward this car seat for #3 arriving in March. The only thing that is delaying my decision is that it's not compatible with my Quinny stroller. Only Maxi-cosi infant seats are. :thumbsdown:
I do LOVE that car seat, though!

Good to know you liked the Cosmo!! I guess I should have said mixed reviews, some love it, some hate it. I went ahead and put it on my registry after my mother insisted that I needed to first have a registry and more importantly have a stoller on said registry. So naturally, it comes in Jade which is a perfect match to the Shuttle in Jade :thumbsup:

I have a carseat attachment for my contours stroller, I'll try it out tomorrow and see how it fits. Pics of course.

Great! You rock!

T4K

Your stroller set up looks nifty, thanks for trying it out! The pics were a bonus!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC