Brown fuzzy Maestro

fyrfightermomma

Did ya know there was one??

I picked up materials including seats to use at a safety fair this weekend and one of them was a Maestro. It was a plush fuzzy brown(reminded me of the fugly brown GN). I didn't even recognize it without the two tone colors and different colored piping on the side! It doesn't even look like a Maestro!

Kinda excited to try the kids in it though. I can't find it on their website though.

ADS

fyrfightermomma

So umm maybe I'm dumb but the headrest doesn't adjust up and down right?

So it magically positions the shoulder belt for booster use from minimum to maximum?

I'm confused...

This is the first time I've seen one IRL

Here are the pics
DSC_0733.jpg

DSC_0734.jpg

I do admit, now that it's inside it isn't THAT bad....I actually kinda like it.... :whistle:

NannyMom

Is it a program seat?

No, the headrest doesn't move. And yes, it magically :)rolleyes:) positions the seatbelt correctly. As long as the child's torso doesn't grow much higher than the top slots, from what I've read here.

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
That's a "Factory Option" Evenflo institutional program cover. I have some of those same covers in the batch we received from Evenflo. I actually like that cover better than the other pattern they send us in the same shipment. It may not be beautiful but at least it's soft. The other ones they sent were an ugly tan plaid and not plush at all.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I like that better then the black/grey I have. I need me two of those! They would look quite nice in DH's truck w/the tan interior!! Can I get 2 somewhere????

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I actually like that cover better than the other pattern they send us in the same shipment. It may not be beautiful but at least it's soft. The other ones they sent were an ugly tan plaid and not plush at all.

I have two of the plaid ones in my garage waiting for my nephew. Yes, they are ugly - that brown one is MUCH better!

babyherder

I want to pet it. Looks like a nice cover to me. They should make fuzzy covers in different colors too. Like turquoise. And green. And orange, red, and yellow. And maybe purple.

fyrfightermomma

That's a "Factory Option" Evenflo institutional program cover. I have some of those same covers in the batch we received from Evenflo. I actually like that cover better than the other pattern they send us in the same shipment. It may not be beautiful but at least it's soft. The other ones they sent were an ugly tan plaid and not plush at all.

Ahh that makes sense. i didn't think of that. It came from our Safe Kids coordinator so that makes sense that it's a program seat.

I actually like it way more than the ones in stores though :whistle:

Sophia has way more room in it over the Radian. Is that possible?

fyrfightermomma

Yah, the Radian's about 17", the Maestro's a little over 18".

I am seriously impressed. And it's so light. I haven't seen many on here that have one, but it might be a good seat as a back up seat. I might nab one for S for DH's car since J will be inheriting her Radian. Ummm but I only like this cover. That sucks you can't buy it in stores!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Any chance you know the name of the pattern for the plush brown Maestro???? PRETTY PLEASE!

babyherder

Ahh that makes sense. i didn't think of that. It came from our Safe Kids coordinator so that makes sense that it's a program seat.

I actually like it way more than the ones in stores though :whistle:

Sophia has way more room in it over the Radian. Is that possible?

Any way your Safe Kids coordinator could get you another? Or trade you covers if you buy a new one? :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC