Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Would you bid on a TurboBooster if it were at a silent auction?

I just received an e-mail here at work informing us that tomorrow is the last day to donate items to sell at our silent auction (the proceeds go to our Community Service Fund, so it's for a charitable cause). I have a NIB TurboBooster at home and was thinking I could donate that along with me offering a seat check, now that I am official! Is this a good idea?

Marsha, Zain & Nour's godmother/"Auntie Marsha" and Ethan, Katelyn, Owen & Chase's Nanny (G-ma) Marsha

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Would you bid on a TurboBooster if it were at a silent auction?

I think its a great idea! Especially the offering a seat check part
    Sarah
    Mom to: Alyssa (13 years, 5'4", seat belt) Makaela (12 years, 5'0", 78 lbs, 5 steps in most vehicles, cosco nbb in DH's truck) Sydney (10 years, 57", 68 lbs, Parkway SG, literider) Lillian (8 years, 75 lbs, 54" Parkway SGL, literider) Ella (7 years, 48 lbs, 48", CA65, Frontier85)

Sealed in the box? Yes, I would.
    Anne, driving a '13 Odyssey and an '05 CRV

DD-Julia 9/04 (5 stepping now!)
    DS1-Luca 11/10 (Sunshine Kids Radian65 and Diono R100)
    DS2- Enzo 7/15 (Chicco NextFit)

The TB I donated will be auctioned off tomorrow! Can't wait to see how much it ends up going for!

Marsha, Zain & Nour's godmother/"Auntie Marsha" and Ethan, Katelyn, Owen & Chase's Nanny (G-ma) Marsha