Anyone remember?? From 2007ish?

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I could have sworn I bought my Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP from Amazon.com when someone from here posted about the awesome deal ($70ish?). IIRC, they only had mint, or red. I bought mint. I went to Amazon.com to check my purchase history and it's not in it there, under any of my email addies. I thought I bought it towards the end of 2007. I got my twins in Jan of 2008 and I'm pretty sure I used it with one of the twins.

Does anyone here remember that deal? I'm trying to hunt down the receipt but knowing where (and when) I bought it would be helpful. Hoping someone here remembers. I've been searching in posts trying to find it, with no luck. :(

ADS

mommyof3tx

I seem to remember seeing one in a BRU clearance (online) around that time, it was super super cheap....I was thinking $59 but might have been around $70, I know they had the mint not sure about the red though

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I seem to remember seeing one in a BRU clearance (online) around that time, it was super super cheap....I was thinking $59 but might have been around $70, I know they had the mint not sure about the red though

I think with tax, it ended up around $70...I'm not positive on the red either...I've slept since then! LOL Can you check out through Amazon without signing in? They have no record of my purchase. At least w/the email addies I tried. I don't think I had any others at that time! LOL

mommyof3tx

I'm not sure I saw it on Babies R Us, do they keep track of your purchases the same as Amazon? I've never bought online with them so IDK. I do think you can check out with amazon as a guest though. Can you look back through bank statements? Mine online go back that far I think

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
OMG, I could kiss you! I TOTALLY missed that you said BRU. I just checked, and found the purchase!!!!!! FTR, with tax and shipping it was $77.68. :) EEEEEK! THANK YOU!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC