WOO!! Got a ProBooster!

MommyBoha

Can I just say that I love love this seat. The fit on my DS is awesome. He is 7.5 years old 44lbs and 47in with a 14in torso. He loves his new seat, he just wishes it had cupholders LOL

ADS

ericarizo

I would love to see pictures. My son is 5.5yrs. old and we just hate his current HBB and alot of people told me to go with the Probooster so I am just wanting to see what it looks like.

MommyBoha

bella033.jpg

bella035.jpg

bella034.jpg

bella036.jpg

Kat_Momof3

methinks once I get finished with my extern and can afford it, Ruthie is SO getting one... I go back and forth, cause the seat looks so wide... but when I see kids littler than her, I know I want one for her long term.

maybe I'll get some good karma for having to wait and they'll have it in pink or purple by then?

MommyBoha

methinks once I get finished with my extern and can afford it, Ruthie is SO getting one... I go back and forth, cause the seat looks so wide... but when I see kids littler than her, I know I want one for her long term.

maybe I'll get some good karma for having to wait and they'll have it in pink or purple by then?

When I tried Trin in it, she LOVED and and is now begging for a pink one. I hope they do get a pink or purple. She's a few years away from booster usage though:p

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Oh awesome, thanks for the pics! I love your DS's faces - mine insists on making them when I ask him to model for CS pics, too.

I got to try out the Pro in my car today, and I was right - I was MADE for my car. Beautiful fit, even better than the Start! I'm SO excited LOL!

autumnlily

Great pictures!

Your DD and my DD are nearly identical in stats. She will be 5 on December 1st. She is even with the 3rd slot on the MA and about 39" (just tips the scale at 34lbs dressed). One of my twins, 2.5 years old, has the same torso (with cloth diaper)... it's just so funny how different kids can be. It is very encouraging to see the ProBooster fit both of your children so well!

mommy-medic

Nevermind. sorry. The lack of siggy's on the mobile site makes things confusing (was viewing from phone but now on computer). I spotted the lack of HUGS but didn't realize it was a FPSV.

I LOVE the fit of that booster!!! It looks so much like a Monterey- seems to fit very well for each of them.

ginny4

Forgive me if I'm missing it- hard to tell (I'm browsing from phone) but if you are using the MA FFing the rubber hugs are usually required. Again, forgive me if I'm out of line but didn't see them on your DDs seat.

if you notice in her siggy its really a FPSVD with a MA cover. i did the same thing (different cover tho) & it did confuse people.

mommy-medic

I had been browsing on phone (siggies don't appear) but got on computer and edited. Ty though- still getting used to mobile site and see how that can contribute to confusion (on my part).

MommyBoha

Great pictures!

Your DD and my DD are nearly identical in stats. She will be 5 on December 1st. She is even with the 3rd slot on the MA and about 39" (just tips the scale at 34lbs dressed). One of my twins, 2.5 years old, has the same torso (with cloth diaper)... it's just so funny how different kids can be. It is very encouraging to see the ProBooster fit both of your children so well!

My DD will be 5 Dec 17! She is just under the 3rd slots on her FPSVD. She's 34lbs 38in and was rf until Aug when she hit the weight limit.
I truly LOVE the ProBooster. Makes me feel better(that its such an awesome seat) than my DS isnt harnessed anymore.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC