Since heavy coats are a no-no . . .

msg221

I am so tempted to get this from Zulily if only to coordinate with my Allison MA70 and Pink Polka Dotty TFP! But I'm having a hard time justifying $27 for a blanket and the fact that it seems like it would be a bit small (30 x 36) for a toddler. But it does look sooooo soft and Nour would LOVE another "Pookie!"

ADS

jsmom

It's pretty! I'm a sucker for soft cute blankets lol If it's not big enough though, I would pass.

jsta1005

I have matching blankets to my seats... :whistle: or the blankets used to match.

I'd get that blanket! It's sooo cute and looks super soft!

msg221

I actually just measured one of Nour's many "Pookies" (one of the many spares of her original one that I found for $3 on clearance at Target.com!) and it's 38 x 28, so overall, it is a tiny bit smaller than the Zulily blanket. And when Nour carries it around, it drags the floor! I guess I just envisioned it being small since they described it as the "infant size" and I forget that a 33 inch little one will be carrying it. Yes, I know the plan is to keep this in the car to cover her while in her seat, but I have a feeling that with Nour, one feel of that minky fur and she's going to toss her current Pookie to the curb!

UPDATE Ok, never mind. I just saw that this blanket is actually $39.99; the mini was $12.99 but when I clicked on this one, I read it as $27.00, not +$27.00! Add shipping to that, and there is really no way I can justify paying that for a baby blanket!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Someone at work was teasing me the other day because I wanted to replace my santa-red-with-white blanket I got last year on clearance for $2 with something that matches my car or seat better. Well, if I can find one that cheap again, I'll buy it :D (it's a small size like that too, the girls put it over their torsos when they first get in the car, then it migrates down to a lap blanket when the car's warm).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC