Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Higher weight versions coming?? CA & Scenera

Any chance that we'll see the CA65 & Scenera 40lbRF any time soon in Canada? Also, are there different levels of padding in the Scenera (I'm thinking, like the Turbo), or are the price differences just a store thing?
    17yrs, 15yrs, 13yrs, 11yrs , 9yrs (58", 75lbs, Incognito), 7yrs (46", 50lbs, Dreamtime), 5yrs (41", 35lbs, RN), 3yrs (30lbs, RF Marathon), NB (Peg 4-35)
    '14 Mazda5, '06 Chevy Express, '08 Toyota Tundra

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Re: Higher weight versions coming?? CA & Scenera

I'm not sure about any changes expected in the Scenera, I've not heard of any. As far as I've seen, the covers just vary in type and colour, not amount of padding. They are all fairly basic with minimal foam built into the cover.