Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Britax is replacing SOME Regent covers

Due to an incorrect label, Britax will replace eligible Regent Classic Covers with a DOM from 18 Dec 06- 18 Jan 07.

Perhaps the holiday cheer was too much for the labeling department Nothing is said about having to return the old cover that I can see on the website.

Inspection sheet -- Britax Replacement

Britax Customer Notification Letter

Britax Support Recall page
    My Munchkin -- Nov 2008--5 years, 45.5", 42lbs
    Current Stats: 12 years old /5'5/ 115lbs/ Seatbelt

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Phillip K. Dick

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Britax is replacing SOME Regent covers

We received our replacement cover in the mail this week. It was automatically sent since I mailed in the warranty card.

I don't think it's a particularly attractive cover, but the original I got for $50 off and it was the only kind of cover in the store. Now I've got a free replacement cover - can't beat that with a stick
    DS1 10/13/03 RF until weight limit in 11/06 in Britax Wizard
    FF in Britax Regent
    DS2 7/28/06 RF in Britax Wizard