JC penny toddler shoe deal

MySillyKids

http://couponpro.blogspot.com/2010/09/jcpenneycom-toddler-shoes-for-199-free.html

I just ordered DD a pair!

$2.12 shipped. woo.hoo!

PastedGraphic-19.png

ADS

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Thanks! I scored a pair for ds. They are a bit big right now but for a total of $2.13, I'll just save them until he grows into them.

It was the 2nd code and they are backordered until October 20th but I don't need them right away anyway.

mommy2env

I bought my kid another pair of chucks, I paid $16 for them though. Still better than $30. She now has black, green, pink and blue! We need purple. She loves chucks!

christineka

It worked for me! I paid $2.14 for a pair of shoes for ds. I had originally put 3 pairs of shoes in the cart. The coupon takes $10 off each pair of shoes. Ds didn't need any more than one pair, though. Of course, now that I've ordered, I now realize I could get one of each of the next sizes up. Dd3 has lots of shoes, so doesn't need any.

msg221

It worked for me! I paid $2.14 for a pair of shoes for ds. I had originally put 3 pairs of shoes in the cart. The coupon takes $10 off each pair of shoes. Ds didn't need any more than one pair, though. Of course, now that I've ordered, I now realize I could get one of each of the next sizes up. Dd3 has lots of shoes, so doesn't need any.

Which code did you use? I used Liz4You and had 3 pair of shoes in my cart but it only took $10 off total. I just went and ordered them all separately. Since it was free shipping, I didn't care about the extra work! I ended up with four pairs of shoes for $29.28!!!

christineka

I used LIZ4YOU and it took all off, but then I changed and ordered only 1 pair. I went back later to order larger pairs. Two allowed me to add to the cart, but upon checkout gave the price as $0 because they were out of stock. Oh, well. 1 pair of shoes at that price is still a good deal.

crunchierthanthou

Which code did you use? I used Liz4You and had 3 pair of shoes in my cart but it only took $10 off total. I just went and ordered them all separately. Since it was free shipping, I didn't care about the extra work! I ended up with four pairs of shoes for $29.28!!!

It will only take off $10 per order, not item. just be aware that multiple orders may get cancelled if you used the same code and all the same information. :whistle:

oh, and look outside of shoes, too. You may end up paying shipping, but the other day I got a couple clearanced shirts for ~$9 total - two $7 shirts plus shipping, minus $10 code. Someone posted about little girls socks, too. They had 6 packs clearanced for $2.99. Add 4 packs, apply the code and it was like $7 for 24 pairs of socks... So look around.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC