Impulse purchase

Spam

While looking at the gaga deals today, i snooped through the other clearance, probably shouldn't have. I bought a combi shuttle 33. I loved the blue cover. I planned to buy the hathaway sr35 next month when it's released, but this was cheaper and I liked the color :eek: However, I know nothing about it. I usually take time and research stuff, but today I just hit add to cart and checked out before I could think about it. I'm guessing if I hate it I can resell it and get back what i paid at least. Any info on the seat, or likes/ dislikes. Anyone have pics of one with kid in it? I did a quick search but didn't find a whole lot.

Last edited:
ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The Shuttle 33 is a nice seat. I love the anti rebound bar, the lockoff, etc. (Are you sure it's a 33, and not the previous version of the Shuttle? I liked the previous Shuttle too but I think the lockoffs are different.) It has a very tall shell, headrest can be used above the shell, but you can't use without the base over 22 lbs. (Talking about the Shuttle 33 here, don't know on the previous Shuttle.)

crunchierthanthou

I like it. a lot. It has a sliding head rest, and a base that's very similar to the Keyfit's, including the lock-off and recline. It has a puzzle buckle, but you've already had a Coccoro to get used to that. The only really quirky thing is that you can't use it without the base over 22 lbs. The base is required for kids 22-33 lbs - but it has two different lines on the recline indicator bubble, so you can have it more upright for older kids.

Spam

It's the 33, indigo blue and should be here friday :) The base isn't a killer for me as I have a few other seats I can use when we ride with gma or i can just re-install the base in her van. But i doubt Tuck will be 22lbs anytime soon so nothing to worry about yet. I'll be awaiting Kecia's review :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC