In Search Of Used books(5yr old or 50yrs old. It's all good.)

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
I'm looking for books. I love reading and am getting sick of looking at the same old books over and over. I'm looking for:

The 7th Harry Potter book(Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)(paper back/hard cover, I don't care. I've read it. I just want it to complete the collection)

Any textbooks or reference books or educational books, I like anything about writing, history, English language, early childhood education, psychology, medical books, American Sign Language, astronomy, parenting books, cook books(especially for people with food allergies.), Chick lit, religion, romance book, harlequin romance, inspirational, mystery, suspense, self-help, dating, marriage, fiction, non-fiction, biographies, I love the "If: The game of life" books, almost anything.(except Twilight)

PM me with the titles & prices if you have any you want to part with.

Thanks! :)

ADS

2BunniesMommy

I just read John Grisham's short story collection, Ford County. If you are interested, you are welcome to it for the price of shipping. I am currently reading an old book, don't remember the title for sure but think it is Dear Abby on Marriage, it is from the 60s and I am finding it fun to read and should be done with it in a day or two. It was 40cents new and I paid 50 cents for it at the thrift store this weekend, that is just kinda funny to me. You are welcome to it for the price of shipping also. I might have something else and will let you know if I do. I haven't been holding on to books like I used to because space has been at a premium.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC