For Sale or Trade *NEW*Maxi Cosi Priori XP (DOM 9/21/10!) and covers (MCP & Complete Air)

Polola0628

$120 SHIPPED! *NEW*Maxi Cosi Priori XP (DOM 9/21/10!) and covers (MCP & Complete Air)

:) Okie dokie, here's everything + pics!

GONE!!
I have a NEW Maxi Cosi Priori XP, which I rec'd as a replacement seat. I don't need it, so I'm selling it. The DOM is 9/21/10, so it's brand spankin' new :) Six days old as of today! :cool: The cover is Tango red. Shipping is to the lower 48 US states, Parcel Post. I'm not really looking for trades on this seat, but let me know what you have and we *might* be able to work something out!
DSC04514.jpg

I also have a cover (not seat) for the Maxi Cosi Priori, with pads... it's orange, brown, and turquoise. It has a few tiny holes in it (as pictured) and is faded some from the sun.
$35 shipped or best offer or trade for a Radian80 cover (let me know what you have!).
DSC04519.jpg
**pic added!
DSC04521.jpg

DSC04522.jpg

DSC04524.jpg

I also have a cover for the Safety 1st Complete Air in McKenna, comes with the hip pad. It had a tiny hole where the very bottom of the seat rubbed against the cover when rear-facing, and I repaired it and is not very noticable (see pic). It is also at the very bottom of the seat, so hidden. Asking $35 shipped or best offer or trade for a Radian80 cover :)
DSC04527.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Polola0628

Hey! :) Just got your PM also. For me, the Priori is easy to install. The rfing belt path is pretty small, so it takes a little practice but I find that other than threading the belt through there, it's an easy install that I can get rock solid (rfing or ffing). It also has lockoffs for FFing belts. I have never installed with the lower latch anchors (I have a 2002 vehicle) so I can't speak for that!

The top harness slot is about 15", the bottom one is about 7".

BritMum-in-US

I just wanted to say that my MCP is my easiest seat to install! Love it! Both in my VW Passat with a seatbelt and Jeep Liberty with LATCH or seatbelt. I just wish it had a taller shell and it would be the perfect seat :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC