Sunshine Kids CS #

karlatta

What's the Sunshine Kids phone number?

I've got one Radian65 that's losing all of its stickers, and one 65SL that has a horribly frayed belly pad, and I want to call about them.

Thanks!

ADS

Mae

US:

The Customer Service Department hours of operation are:

Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (PST)

The toll free number is 888-336-7909.

Sunshine Kids North America
3104 142nd Avenue South, Suite 105
Sumner, WA 98390
Toll-free: 1-888-336-7909
Phone: 1-253-859-5700
Fax: 1-253-859-5800
Email: us-sales@skjp.com .

karlatta

See, how come I can't find these things online? Oh, well.

I called and they're sending new stickers for the 65 (which I think is weird to just be able to put them on myself, but whatever). And I have to email in pictures of my belly pad for them to look at. That won't happen until tomorrow because I need to uninstall seats to get at the DOM sticker they want a picture of too.

Last edited:

skitle1802

This CS experience is even better than when my infant insert was falling apart.:love: Good Luck!
9AM this morning- I emailed about peeling/missing stickers and a Monterey back
10AM- got a response asking for pics of my DOMs
10:20AM- emailed my pics
11:11AM- response saying new stickers and back are on the way!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC