Anybody willing to let me use a picture?

Mae

I think I am going to make a flyer handout type thing for my private checks. It'll basically be a quick reference list for the parents once they get home, and I'm going to staple a business card with my info on it.

I was wondering if anybody is willing to allow me to use pictures of their children. I'kk put on the flyer "Pictures provided by members of csorg" and I won't use your SN, unless you'd like me to.

I'm looking for the following pictures:

-Correct harness use vs Incorrect (belly clip, too loose, straps in wrong slot).
-45* vs 30* angle (so like a n00b in a 45* and an older child using a 30* or so)
-A BIG kid (not a 4yo) in a booster, showing proper use.
-I would also really like to have a visual of how to use the coat trick. So if anybody has a picture of their child (improperly!) using a coat in the car (too thick) and would then buckle the child using the coat trick, that would be great! Sometimes it's a bit hard to explain what I mean by the coat trick to the parents without a visual.

And if you'd like, you can throw me some ERF and EH pictures, or just regular RF and FF pictures. I'm sure I'll use them if it's not too busy on the sheet. ;)

ADS

firemomof3

Here are a few of mine that your welcome to use
6y/o in TB
carseat002.jpg

3y/o in Radian rf
florida2010088.jpg

Reactions: Mae

Mae

Thank you all! Feel free to keep adding them. I'm working on Rep'ing you all, but it may take a few days. ;)

Mae

Does anybody have a clear, straight on shot of a correctly used seat? I'm looking for a picture that shows the hip straps, too, so that they can visually see what a properly tightened seat looks like. :)

Mom2FiveGirls

If you need any more, I can take pictures tomorrow (its raining today). :) Just let me know what you need pics of. All the kids and seats I have are in my siggy :)

Mae

If you need any more, I can take pictures tomorrow (its raining today). :) Just let me know what you need pics of. All the kids and seats I have are in my siggy :)

If you'd be willing (Er -- if your KIDS would be willing ;)) to do the coat picture for me, that'd be great! :)

Mae

Thanks again! I'm out of rep and thanks, so I'll be catching up.

Would anybody be willing to compare a 45* and 30* for me? :)

mommy-medic

Leah- I believe 8 years old at the time of pic. Shoulders below harness, ears below shell. Below weight limit. (we were going on a 9 hour drive- she normally rode in a booster for daily driving).

random-004.png

Molly- I believe 6 years old at time of pic. Same drive. (She normally rode in Regent, but in the Marathon she was below harness- though it's hard to tell from this pic, she WAS below limits/shell limits, as well as weight limit.)

2357187812.png

What NOT to do...

010309010410011613200802100881925af.jpg

Sydney ERFing

RFing-3yo.png

If I had my camera I could upload pics from our check Saturday-had a 14 month old arrive FFing in a bucket.... Needless to say she left MUCH safer than she arrived.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC