Have you seen this cute Dinosaur seat?

ADS

NannyMom

:eek: I was expecting to open the link and see an infant seat. They get all the cute covers. But.... it's a combo!

babyherder

Yes. And I'm in love. But all my babysitting kids are over 40lbs. Plus if they were under 40, I'd probably rf them in a scenera at this point since I have no top tethers. I want that on a booster, a maestro, a convertible, anything else!!!!

Spam

Finally, but it would be nice to see it on a more useable seat. My nephew would love that seat but he's 38lbs so it wouldn't last long enough to justify. He would probably give up his green "monster" scenera for it. I hope they put it on th maestro. Way to go Evenflo:thumbsup:

skylinphoto

OMG! If I had that my son would never get out of his seat! lol.

I too would like it on a more useful seat. Hmmmm...

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Maybe we should all email Evenflo with suggestions of putting it on the EFTA, Momentum, and/or Maestro. Maybe they will....

I'll do that right now.

ginny4

adorable. my son would love ti. tho at his size.....we would like that on a booster. oh yeah evenflo doesn't make very good boosters. oh shucks

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Don't put that on a useful seat (like the Maestro), don't put that on a useful seat, don't put that on a useful seat.

Because then I'd have to buy TWO!! ACK! My boys would LOVE that!

Athena

Why hasn't anyone come up with that sooner? Kids love dinosaurs! So cute! It's good it's not on a seat I have any interest in buying. We do not need any more seats. :)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Why hasn't anyone come up with that sooner? Kids love dinosaurs! So cute! It's good it's not on a seat I have any interest in buying. We do not need any more seats. :)

Actually, years and years ago (15-20), Century had a dino print seat. Or was it Evenflo. Hmmm....maybe both had one. IIRC it was on a black or navy cottony/canvas fabric with bright colored dinos/lizards etc.

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
Actually, years and years ago (15-20), Century had a dino print seat. Or was it Evenflo. Hmmm....maybe both had one. IIRC it was on a black or navy cottony/canvas fabric with bright colored dinos/lizards etc.

early 1994 Evenflo Ultara. My son got it at 5 months and he was born 9/1993. It was ADORABLE black cotton fabric with primary colored dinosaurs. I'm on my way to the regional Safekids conference in Oregon, but will try to post a picture when I get back.
Renee

Mom2FiveGirls

DD#5 saw me looking at it and said "I WANT THAT SEAT!!!" :) She is really into dinosaurs (and bugs, but I'll take dinos over bugs any day) right now and she'd love it! DD#4 liked it too. Too bad its not on a usable seat (or good in my case since I really don't need to be buying another seat...) :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC