Best Prices for New Britax Seats?

dingohate

I was reading another thread yesterday about a sale at Dear-Born Baby in Thornhill but I went to the website and the seats are all 299.00 (we need 2 new Marathons!)

Anyone know if they are a tad cheaper anywhere because of a sale? I know they normally don't go on sale but I need 2, possibly 3 and if I can save a few bucks then YAY!

ADS

Jenny487

albeebaby.com has them for 279.99 plus 25% off. Free shipping too. I've had great success with them in the past. (As I was typing this I realized that I don't know where you are so maybe this isn't an option?) HTH though!

Oops! Didn't even realize I was in the Canadian/International Issues forum!

LittlePeanut

All the old model Britax seats should be on sale for 20% off. SnuggleBugz (the sponsor of this forum) is having a one day only, in store sale on the 2nd of October. Their seats will be as much as $70 off. If you sign up on their FB fan page you can get more details.

Dearborn will be having a similar in-store only sale on a different date.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC