checking interest in BG's 3.0 size L, prefolds and Kozy

natalie77

I am getting rid of most of my CDs since DS2 is using the potty other than night time.

My CDs are in his bedroom and he is asleep now but I have roughly 10 diapers all are BG 3.0 size Large and they are colors moonbeam, twilight, ribbit and grasshopper and one clementine that may be spoken for. All are in very good shape as we didn't CD full time because DH didn't like it. Id say all in all, used fully for 6 months....at most.

I also have hemp inserts, some other inserts that are yellow, blue and orange and velour maybe?? I have 2-3 covers (thirsties) in medium I believe in colors aqua, ocean and sky blue.

I have some prefolds 18-20 of them. Some are chinese prefolds and some are indian all bought from cotton babies. All premium size unbleached.

Last, I have a Kozy in the pattern Merrifield with black straps and a pocket. It is a little faded but shows no wear. Didnt use often but my sis left it in her front window after she used it for her daughter once. $45

Let me know if you are interested and I can get pics up also make offers as I don't totally know what to ask. I will get exact number of diapers and how many of what colors tomorrow....until then let me know if you are interested!

ADS

natalie77

Ok so I have 2 moonbeam, 2 twilight, 2 grasshopper, 2 ribbit BGs in Large and one red fuzzi bunz size medium in red. I think I used the fb once and none of the diapers have any stains or anything. $10 each sold

As for prefolds, 12 total, 6 each of Indian and Chinese. $1 each sold

the 3 thirsties covers were used maybe 2 times each...prefolds were not for me. $6 each or $15 for all 3.sold
I also have one happy heiny pocket diaper I think lol. It is white and never used as it never fit him right...$7...no inserts or anything just the diaper part?

4 hemp inserts (1 baby kicks, not sure of the other 3) $8 for allsold

5 inserts of some sort, thirsties maybe, I don't remember. $5 for all

Will post pics this evening.

Last edited:

natalie77

Oh crud no but I can shove stuff in those flat rate boxes like crazy lol. Flat rate small box is $4.95 and medium is $10.70 so I'd say $5 or $10 for shipping. I got 6 BGs, 3 rolls of liners, 2 hemp inserts and 3 outfits in a medium box....I can shove and tape up!! Let me know what you are interested in. Make offers if you don't like the prices but I cant budge too much.:eek:

natalie77

Oh and here is the Kozy!

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

i also have this BG but it may be taken but I will take offers in line.sold

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Last edited:

natalie77

Ive had several people message me saying they are interested but then I hear nothing back so I am bumping this one time then they go to ebay.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC