Downsize, but what?

Spam

Okay, likely not a problem for most on this board lol.. I have two infant seats and a cco for T and only one vehicle. I really don't need so many seats so I should probably let go of at least one, but what one? I have a ss1, kf30, and cco. The cco isn't going anywhere, i :love: it and sometimes use it instead of the bucket, but don't want to give up my bucket just yet either. Oh, and the new SR35 in Hathaway is coming out in October and I so want it, so maybe sell both and get that one instead :p just rambling... anyways here's the fit on Tucker, he's on the bottom slot for both
SS1
cstuck0004.jpg
cstuck0001.jpg

KF30
cstuck0002.jpg
cstuck0003.jpg

I wanted to :love: my kf, but i'm just soso on it. I don't think Tuck likes it the best, or at least he cries in it more than the others and sweats ( but that shouldn't be a problem for too much longer) idk can't decide

ADS

glockchick

I love the pattern on the KF and would probably keep it for that reason unless I just hated it otherwise.

Do you still have the infant insert in it? My DS liked it much better after I took the infant insert out.

munchkin

I'd go with the keyfit. It sounds like neither of you is in love with it. Sometimes the seat we think will be perfect and have but up sommuch in our heads just turns out to be blah. I felt that way about the GO.

Are the covers interchangeable for the SS1 and the SR 35? If so, could you just get the cover? If not, how much longer will you carry the bucket? Will it be worth getting the seat if you only get to love it for 6 months?

tl01

I'm no help. I have a KF miro, SS1, and CCO for DS2. We have two cars and I just do musical seats all the time. DS2 hates them all;). I switch seats almost on a daily basis since they all install so quickly. I just leave all the bases and/or seats by the car door in the garage where DS2 sits. See... Sorry, I'm not much help.

If you are going to get another SS1 variant than I'd get rid of that one. I know I'll want mine once my KF is outgrown.

Spam

I love the pattern on the KF and would probably keep it for that reason unless I just hated it otherwise.

Do you still have the infant insert in it? My DS liked it much better after I took the infant insert out.

Yep, I took the insert out, except for the head piece and he does a little better in it. I love the pattern too, that's my biggest hangup.

I'd go with the keyfit. It sounds like neither of you is in love with it. Sometimes the seat we think will be perfect and have but up sommuch in our heads just turns out to be blah. I felt that way about the GO.

Are the covers interchangeable for the SS1 and the SR 35? If so, could you just get the cover? If not, how much longer will you carry the bucket? Will it be worth getting the seat if you only get to love it for 6 months?

I think I read here the sr35 has lower bottom slots. And the hathaway has a black seat and I just really like that for some reason :eek: With A, i didn't use the bucket pass six or seven months but he was 22lbs by then and I just never felt like carry it around and was anxious to use my tf. T is much smaller and I kind of like having him in the bucket so I can manage A better... so dunno.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC