Any interest in Brand New Mama Cloth?

munchkin

I have 6 pads, 2 night pads, and 2 pantyliners. The night pads are thicker than the pads, and the pantyliners are much thinner. These were made by a mama on diaperswappers. She made me double what I have, but have found that I only need half. They have been stored in my drawer for the last year or so in a smoke-free, dog friendly home. I have no idea what they are made of, but they do work well! They are super soft and have wings and snaps.

Please see the pictures for patterns/colors.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am hoping to get $50 shipped for all or willing to negotiate trades!

Top of pads
4d204649.jpg

Bottom of pads
945bd041.jpg

Length of pads
fc1f995f.jpg

Top of Night pads and pantyliners
82e738f6.jpg

Bottom of night pads and pantyliners
449d0d8d.jpg

Length of pantyliners
8e03e4e3.jpg

Length of night pads
9a5b8fcb.jpg

Night pad/day pad/pantyliner
928aec2c.jpg

Wings
8d59503e.jpg

ADS

munchkin

Nothing particular. I just found the JJB love, but depends on bag/pattern. E's third bday is coming up and I need something for him - dinosaurs, easy building kits, puzzles/educational stuff he can do quietly while mya does homework (I might have to be picky because his parents are crazy ;) ). Another booster for Mya - I would love a Vivo. Gift cards.

Really try me on anything.

mommy2env

Can you measure the width? I'd also like to know the length of the night time pads. Thanks. :)

Might you be interested in a Clek Olli?

mommy-medic

:eek:Never in my wildest imagination did I imagine homemade pads existed! All I hear in my head are spin off names of cloth diapers (fuzzi bunz, etc.). Reason 637 I'm thankful for no AF because of Mirena. Best $20 copayment I ever spent- 3.5 years of not having to deal with.... Well.... Fuzzi bunz! :p

On a side note they are really pretty. GL.

munchkin

Lots of interest, but no one has PM'ed me to buy/trade. Seriously try me!

Can you measure the width? I'd also like to know the length of the night time pads. Thanks. :)

Might you be interested in a Clek Olli?

The nighttime ones are 12 inches long and 2 inches at the middle, 3 inches on one end, 4 inches at the other, and almost 7 across the wings. The liners are not quite 2 inches across the middle, almost 3 on either end, and almost 7 across the wings. The pads are 2 in the middle, 3 on either end, and almost 7 across the wings. *all measurements are approximate.

As much as I want an Olli, mya is no where near a NBB, and I have no one else to use it with.

munchkin

Ok. I have someone intereted in just the liners and someone in the night ones/possibly a couple day ones. Is anyone interested in 4 or 6 of the daytime ones before I split the lot?

I could do $21 shipped for 4 or $30 shipped for 6.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC