Which seat CA or pro sport for new FFer

icnee

DD2 is now FFing she made it to 4yrs 10months,

I really like the CA cause I can easily buckle in the booster next to her (it doesnt bother me that I would need to buy a booster after the CA)

If I did get another CA I would get the 65lb one.

If I got the Pro Sport would I be able to buckle a booster next to it or would it fit 2 side by side and have room form DS1 to sit next to it He now passes the Five Step Test.

DD2 is 42lbs and I think 43" dont know torso.

I would like to have a seat that I can use for at least year before I have to buy another one ( I dont mind having a reason to buynew seats.)

My main concern is finding the seat that will give her a good fit now and still be able to fit 3 across Later I will worry about later.

If I can fit to pro's next to each other and fit DS1 then I can do that. but then I seen that there was an issue wiht the shoulder belt getting in the way.

I dont know Ideas would be awsome.

TIA

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
My main concern with the Prosport is the way it installs. Yeah, I am probably the only one. The seat belt, is some cars, crosses the harness. I would check that. Usually I would say FR85, but in a 3 across, that may not work. In my car it does, no problem.

icnee

My main concern with the Prosport is the way it installs. Yeah, I am probably the only one. The seat belt, is some cars, crosses the harness. I would check that. Usually I would say FR85, but in a 3 across, that may not work. In my car it does, no problem.

That is my concern too and rather it will fit or not.

Didnt some one get messurements of the prosport Im wondering how wide the seat is.

I love the fr85 but I dont think it will fit two side by side and my Ds next toit but I havent tried so I dont really know.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Is that a windstar? The lack of plastic covering the metal on the side looks like mine.

icnee

Is that a windstar? The lack of plastic covering the metal on the side looks like mine.

05 grand caravan.

I had taken it off cause the dealer told me that I could swap the seat benches, It wouldn't work so mt mom took that off to see if it would give more room and she never put it back on so I went to do it and the screws were gone.

icnee

what about a Radian? it fits GREAT in the caravan/grand caravan... and you could have both twins in CAs.

I used to hace a RNXTSL it drove me nuts so I traded it for another CA.

I am planning on putting both the little ones in the CA's and somthng els for DD2 I am oprn to another CA but I would like to see asbout a combination for her if it would fit. Plus in the center I only have a lap belt.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC