Vivo fit?

rachelmomof3

DS is 5 weighs 36 lbs and is 41 (i think) inches torso is 14(i think) inches. Would a vivo fit him well? He sits well in a booster. I don't want to buy it if it's not going to fit him (if I buy it I don't know that i'll be able to return it if it doesn't fit). TIA

ADS

JOII

yes the vivo seems to fit smaller kids well. My son started using it here and there at 5ish y/o, 35lbs and 42".

rachelmomof3

Thanks for all the replies! I ended up not getting it as all the ones they had were manuf in 07 & 08. They were only $50 but still not worth it to loose that much life out of it. I'm gonna keep an eye out for one on clearance though!

jujumum

Just so you know, Recaro stopped making Vivos for a bit. I don't think that any were made in 2009 and the 2010's haven't come out yet. The only ones around right now are the 07 or 08s, when you can find them. They'll be coming out with freshly made ones soon, but they'll likely be 90-100.

rachelmomof3

Thanks! I was wondering b/c I saw people talking about them being hard to find but I saw them on Recaro's website & several others. So do we know when the 2010 MY ones will be out?

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
The latest info on the vivo is that it's backordered until Sept and being made in china. Not sure if anyone has the new ones yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC