Oldest kiddo in a Coccoro RFing?

todzwife

I'm trying to gauge how long my little shorty might be RFing in the coccoro. She's 14 pounds and only 24 inches (25%) at almost 5 months. I'd love to get her to 3 in it before turning her around or getting her another seat. I'm wondering if this is possible.

ADS

abigaylebelle

My 3.5 year old still fits rf. He's inching toward the rf weight limit but he has a couple of inches at least above his head, on the 2nd slots rf/3rd ff. Short torso/huge noggin/15-25th percentiles height and weight. :thumbsup:

todzwife

Awesome :) I'm hoping to get her to 3 in it. My older DD could RF in the scenera until just recently. If it comes down to it, I'll move DD2 to a scenera to keep her RFing. I just can't buy any more seats.:(

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I will be trying it tomorrow with a 2.5 yr old. This is what happens when seats go on rides without me.

daniele_ut

DD is 2 years, 7 months and has about 2" of room above her head. She had a growth spurt this summer and I'm hoping she's slowing down again or at least that she'll grow legs instead. I will CRY when she finally does outgrow it. I LOVE my CCO. Of all the seats I've tried in my Subaru, it installs the best.

autumnlily

My twins are 2y6m and both fit RF. I put Grace in it today and she has about 2.75" from the top of the shell (25-26lbs, 99% head circ, 33"...I think). Etta has almost a full 2".

I have pictures of Lucy (my oldest) still fitting at nearly 4y years old. HOWEVER, she would never actually do it... she looked squished. Tiny torso child. There is a post around here with pics.. posted about a year ago.

BabyKaykes

Based on how he fit in some other seats, I think DS would have made it to at least 3. And probably would have outgrown it by weight before height.

How do you all get such tiny kids? My 17-month-old has about an inch left. :crying:

DS's dad is 5'7", I'm 5feet, both of us are all leg and no torso. I sit on a pillow at the dinner table and require a booth so that I can sit on my feet when out at restaurants. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC