Why I am sooo happy right now!!!!

msg221

A few months ago I posted about my friend turning her twins around just after their 2nd birthday. This was because her neighbor borrowed her car seats and when he re-installed them in her van, he put them in FF. I asked about turning them back RF, but didn't want to push it with her.

Well, fast forward to two weeks ago when I started my CPST class. I told her the stories I heard about the injuries that the police officers (instructors) had come across as well as ER nurses that were taking the class with me and again asked her if she would reconsider turning her twins RF. She did seem receptive to the idea and asked if I would e-mail a link to some videos to her DH, which I did. I hadn't heard back from her, and let it go again, until I saw the post yesterday that someone posted about the little 2 year-old girl who was involved in a car accident and sadly, passed away from her injuries, which may have been due to her having been FF. I sent her the link and asked her a final time about turning her twins back. I didn't hear anything but then about twenty minutes ago, I saw an update from her on FB and this is what it said:

Please get your seats checked!!! ♥ A NHTSA study found 3 out of 4 kids are not as secure in the car as they should be because their car seats are not being used correctly.

I was shocked, but happy!! I then saw that she had replied to my post from the other day when I talked about the car seat check I worked this past Saturday and she asked if I could come over on Wed. and help her turn the seats back RF!! Needless to say, she didn't have to ask me twice!! :D :D

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC