My MA 70 Pics

msg221

I broke down last week and ordered a MA 70 in Allison and finally got to try it out in my car (2003 Toyota Highlander) and with my goddaughter Nour this weekend. If Nour wasn't such a peanut, I probably wouldn't have gone with it because of the shorter shell. When I got it out of the box, I have to admit I was worried because it looks small, especially when I saw it next to the TFP in my car. I was thinking that there is no way she'd have much room in it. Well, I was happy to find that she fits in it just fine with plenty of room. She will be 28 months next week, is 33 5/8" tall and weighs 23.2 lbs. I think she will easily be able to continue rear facing in it for another 8 months and that will get her rear facing to 3. And if she still fits in it RF after she turns 3, I will leave her in it till she outgrows it.

I am very happy with it because it does sit much lower than the BLVD I used to have in my car (it's not much higher than the TFP in my car) so it's easy to get her in it, it was a breeze to install, it leaves plenty of room behind the passenger seat, she fits great with room to spare and I LOVE how easy the harness adjuster is! I think it will be a much better fit in DH's truck as well for those times we need to take his truck. I think it's a keeper!! I will probably swap between it and the Pink Polka Dotty TFP I have. Hmm, I might have to get a Cowmooflage cover too though . . .

Here are pics!

You can't see it here, but I do have the seat tethered.

P1020569-1.jpg

P1020570-1.jpg

The TFP makes the MA 70 look small!

P1020571-1.jpg

P1020555-1.jpg

P1020557.jpg

A comparison of the TFP and MA 70 with kids in both (Zain, Nour's twin brother is 35.5 inches tall and 27.7 lbs.)

P1020558-1.jpg

ADS

autumnlily

Seeing your pics of the MA70 definitely have me leaning towards it over the BLVD70... I want to love headwings but I just can't.

Perhaps the MA70 looks so great due to its model! ;)

msg221

Seeing your pics of the MA70 definitely have me leaning towards it over the BLVD70... I want to love headwings but I just can't.

Perhaps the MA70 looks so great due to its model! ;)

I know how you feel . . . I just wasn't loving the headwings on the BLVD this time either!

Awww, thanks! Of course I am a little biased, so I will definitely agree with you! :)

Assuming your siggy is current, I just saw that your twins might be the same age as my godtwins. Are they also May 2008 babies?

Oh my goodness she is adorable! Such cute little curls:love: Does the allison cover match the pink polka dot TFP? Id love to see a pic together if you can :)

msg221

Oh my goodness she is adorable! Such cute little curls:love: Does the allison cover match the pink polka dot TFP? Id love to see a pic together if you can :)

I am sure it would. I will take a pic when I get home from work. My Pink Polka Dotty is in the garage right now.

msg221

As requested, here is a photo of the Allison MA70 next to the Pink Polka Dotty TFP (only the headcushion, but not all of the infant padding-it is in the guest room closet). I think they complement one another nicely!

P1020573-1.jpg

I love the install pics and the wonderful head of red hair.

I love her curly red hair too! Where that came from is a mystery since her mom has nearly white blonde hair and dad has dark brown hair!

babyherder

I think you need to use your two pink polka dotted seats together. Zain would look adorable in the pink polka dotty true fit.

I love your picture of Nour pointing at the camera.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC