I need a Tech in AZ

Lilsid

I am in S. Scottsdale and I would like to have a Tech look at my seats. I just cleaned out the car and reinstalled my seats. I am unsure about them though. I have DS FF in a BLVD 70 and I am still trying to learn the wacky lockoffs. DD is FF in a Regent but my seats and the recline bar make the seat so very reclined. I have never been so unsure of my car seats as I am now.

I can take pictures if that will help. I was wondering though if any one in AZ knew of a good tech in the valley I can go see. What do they charge for checks?

Thanks

ADS

Lilsid

Thanks I will check the list.

I also wanted to post some pictures of DD in her Regent, is it too reclined or is it just me?

DSCF5807.jpg

DSCF5809.jpg

Also since the Regent is so reclined has she almost outgrown it? I am thinking, and not sure what I want to do for her. I can get her a Frontier 85 and keep her harnessed a bit longer or should I just get her a Monterey and let her grow up? She will be 6 in a few weeks, she is 57 lbs, 47" tall and has a 18" torso. Or should I not worry about it and leave her alone in her Regent? She has been complaining lately about it being too reclined, but I had her in a Radian 80 for the summer since we needed to do a 3 across. I had the Radian almost strait up right. But DD is even with the top slots on it and DS hates how low it sits. So I can sell/trade the Radian and get her a new what ever.

DSCF5810.jpg

DSCF5811.jpg

Here is DS in his BLVD 70 just for comparison on how reclined my back seat makes car seats. I drive a 99' Toyota 4 Runner. I just dont know what to do. I don't need a tech yet if I get her a new seat. Am I thinking too much about all of this?

DSCF5812.jpg

DSCF5813.jpg

glockchick

Can you push the front of the Regent back towards the back of the seat while tightening it in? I get more upright installs that way. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC