Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Girly RA Covers

Girly RA Covers

I am going to need to find a girly RA cover, but there are none on eBay right now and Britax doesn't seem to even offer the Aloha cover anymore. If anyone sees a girly cover, PLEASE let me know!! I am willing to pay for it, but not like $200 for a cover!

Oh, I would REALLY love the Popsicle pattern!
    Jacky, CPST and mom to Kenzie(5) and Maverick(3) Riding in a Frontier, Marathon 70 and Radian, Safety 1st Store N Go and Evenflo Right Fit

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Re: Girly RA Covers

Do you only need the cover? Not the seat?

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot20171 View Post
    Do you only need the cover? Not the seat?
    I just need the cover. They have the seat already. Their two year old is using it, but they just found out today that they are expecting a girl in August and I wanted to update their seat with a girly cover. I am getting the older one an Apex. He is 30lbs and they refuse to rf him. So, instead of them putting him straight into a BOOSTER, I am getting them an Apex.

SOOOO, long story short, I really want a girly cover. Those homemade ones on ebay sure are tempting. I would never do it, but they are CUTE!
    Jacky, CPST and mom to Kenzie(5) and Maverick(3) Riding in a Frontier, Marathon 70 and Radian, Safety 1st Store N Go and Evenflo Right Fit

Senior Community Member KaysKidz's Avatar

I have a RA cover in Teddy Bear just laying around. PM me if you are interested, and I'll give you a price on it. It's been hardly used, so in like-new condition.

Kay... Former CPST, Working Mom to SIX!
    27, 26, 20, 9, 9 and 7!
    'Grammy' to Sophia, Kyra,...and Elijah James