How much longer until bucket is outgrown?

wvmommy007

Lily is almost 9 months (on the 28th). Not sure of her weight, but guessing 17ish lbs. No idea of overall or torso height. She is on the 3rd of 4 slots in her Designer 22. Any ideas on how much longer she'll be able to use this seat? I also wonder if she'll weight out of it or if her torso will get too long. Anyway, thoughts?
Thanks.
Pardon the poor quality and her ghost arms. Crappy cell camera...

ETA: These pics were taken while she was wearing a disposable. We're in the process of switching to cloth full time. Should I take more pics with her fluffiest butt on? :)

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Take pics with the fluffy butt. She will probably outgrow by height, most do.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Probably at least another month if she has a growth spurt in her torso, maybe as long as three months.

Wendy

mommy-medic

Hard to tell- the pics in the car (especially the third one) looks like she might have about another inch. The pics in the house look like she might have less room, but is the seat more reclined in the house? I mean, when installed, the seat sits a bit more upright, right? In either case I would say you have a little time, but it's definitely time to start examining your options.

I love that cover though! That is so pretty!

wvmommy007

If she ever goes to sleep, I'm reinstalling the Radian tonight. I just wish it wasn't so difficult. I have stiff leather, and it slowly reclines more and more over time. ugh...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC