Best boosters for sleeping

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

You mean like this?

IMG_0174_1.jpg

Morganthe

DD's never fallen asleep in a booster. In fact, I can count on one hand, snoozing in her Regent. :shrug-shoulders:

However, if it's any consolation, her best friend has nodded off several times in our Monterey. Quickest was within 5 minutes of getting on the road at 3pm on a sunny bright day. She was 7 1/2 at the time. :rolleyes: Tucked her head back into the corner and was out like a light. No head bobble. DD was a bit freaked out since she has never any desire to sleep. :p

Sorry, no picts. I was driving. :eek: :D

amy&girls

That's the way my oldest DD sleeps in her Turbobooster. Its almost like "how is that even comfortable?" She slept like that for about an hour on our last road trip.

emandbri

Benjamin sleeps fine in the monterey, sorry no pics. I don't think he has slept in the pro booster but I suspect he would sleep fine in it.

glockchick

She's home now and has an opinion. :p

Her first choice is the monkey Oobr. (So not happening unless someone can give me a darn good reason to spend $300 on just a booster.)

Her second choice is the Girls Rock Turbo booster.

But I know she just likes the patterns on these best. :rolleyes: I still want to get her the FR and let her use it harnessed since she gets floppy when she sleeps AND she can buckle herself in and out. I have to help her in a booster since her seat is right next to CJ's.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
My 7 year old is a car sleeper. She's okay in her Turbo when she sleeps in it, but she's got such a skinny little build (and enough room to grow) that I think I'm getting her a Cybex X-Fix when we get a van and have room. She would LOVE being able to lean her head back when she gets sleepy!

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Kate sleeps in her turbo sometimes. I actually think the new Boost air would be a great option for sleeping...the headwings, ridiculous as they might *look* really curve all the way around the head, and the child can lean their head against the nice cushy Air pillows...we've tried it in the store several times, and DD says she REALLY likes it and wants one.

Yoshi

We drove to Florida from NY and back and DD did not sleep for a single minute the entire way. :confused::mad:

But she has slept in a TB and an (old) PW and a (discontinued) Monarch.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC