I need advise on SKJP CS!!!

MarathonMama

I'm currently waiting for Shamma to call or email me back ... I sent the pics but had to call to get an email address as mine kept getting bounced back to me (she must be busy :whistle: ).

ADS

ForeverSkye

So I am getting new stickers and replacement parts for my radian. Shamma will update me tomorrow to let me know when they are on their way. She said she is just waiting for the last of the stickers from her "boss".

Ditto for me to. Got an email today stating she would send new sticker, belly pad and I need to send a pic of the memory foam that is cracked and then we will go from there with that.

Mingie

CPST Instructor
Just updating that last week I received a package from SKJP and inside were replacement stickers and a very detailed manual with instructions on how to replace the stickers. They also gave me a new belly pad(albeit the wrong pattern) and a new UAS strap since the casing on mine was cracked. I am glad it is resolved but I am still not sure if I will replace my other seat with a radian still.

tiggercat

I'm also in the Radian stickers falling off and pad fraying list. I bought this in February of this year. I wanted to buy two more, but if they do not send me a replacement seat, I will be buying nothing from them. I will email them tonight. Seriously, if they can't build me a carseat where the stickers and belly pad last longer than 8 months, how safe are they building these seats? Loved the seat until now. These are three of the sixteen pics I emailed Shamma tonight.
DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0881.jpg

DSC_0887.jpg

Those stickers look fine to me, hopefully they will send you a new belly pad.

jaded

the stickers on my 2007 R65 look like that, they are not falling off at all. the seat has been installed and used for most of the time I've owned it too.

As for the belly pad, that does suck, hopefully you will get a new one of those. I confess, I don't use the belly pads much.

Mingie

CPST Instructor
I'm also in the Radian stickers falling off and pad fraying list. I bought this in February of this year. I wanted to buy two more, but if they do not send me a replacement seat, I will be buying nothing from them. I will email them tonight. Seriously, if they can't build me a carseat where the stickers and belly pad last longer than 8 months, how safe are they building these seats? Loved the seat until now. These are three of the sixteen pics I emailed Shamma tonight.

They most likely will replace the parts that need replacing. Your pictures don't show any stickers falling off.:confused: If they are indeed falling off then they will likely send you new stickers and a manual on how to replace them. I wouldn't expect a new seat personally. :twocents:

MarieJ

I have 13 more pics of stickers that are bubbled, falling off, and peeling-after 8 months of use?? The round Canadian sticker was placed on two places where the plastic isn't flat, so its gonna fall off anytime now.
The stickers on my other seats looking nothing like this.

MarieJ

You were right, SKJP refuses to replace my 8 month old seat, and will send me labels and a belly pad.

I could see if my seat were 5 years old, but 8 months???

Last edited:

jaded

Honestly, they're stickers, and easily replaceable. I wouldn't request a replacement carseat because the company chose the wrong type of glue.

U

Unregistered

Great thread. I have a Radian 48 and the fabric warning label on the seat back has fallen off, even though we never washed. Is this a necessary label too? I think it was about not putting the seat in the front, but the label is long in the trash.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC