Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Any discount codes for Lego's online store?

I signed up for their emails, but haven't gotten anything in ages. All I see on their site is free shipping for orders over $75 and I wasn't planning to spend that much. Anyone have a discount/promo code for shop.lego.com? Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: Any discount codes for Lego's online store?

Use code MX09 for a free keychain with $35 purchase. That was all I found, but I suppose it's better than nothing. Thought I'd pass it along. I think it expires in October, but forgot to write that part down.

Re: Any discount codes for Lego's online store?

LEgo's are all buy 2 get 1 free at TRU this week...

Alex, 8 Katie, 12 and Annabelle Jan 2017

5. Thank You from: