Sunshine Kids Giveaway Contest!

dragonfly8

I had received this info in an email from SK so thought I'd pass it along!

Good luck to all!

RadianXTSL Shadow Giveaway!

Here it is! Another contest for something fabulous! Be the first mom in the country to have our brand new RadianXTSL Shadow convertible car seat! Shadow is a new chic tech fabric that you’re going to love. Post a comment on our Facebook page by clicking here , telling us the Facebook name of a friend you’ve referred to our Facebook page, the age of your child, and why you deserve to win a RadianXTSL Shadow ! You must list all 3 things to be considered for this contest. 1 lucky winner will be selected at random on Monday, Oct 4th at 3PM PST. Good luck! Limited to US only.

Last edited:
ADS

msg221

I got the e-mail this morning and tried to post my comment on their page, but couldn't find the box anywhere to leave it! I was logged into my FB account, went to the SK page, saw everyone else's comments, but the box that is normally at the top of the page to post to their "wall" wasn't there. I had to leave for work so I had to give up on it.

DiaSmall

Click the Like :thumbsup: button and then you can write on the wall. :)

I didn't enter, I don't 'need' it, and I'd rather that beauty go to someone who truly does.

Cilia

Stupid question... How do you refer a friend on FB? Is there a refer a friend button on SK:s FB page or do you just post on your wall or send a message to your friends?

ginny4

while i'd love to win that seat just because.....it really belongs to go to someone who TRULY needs it. my DS would get too big for it really fast. I don't think he'd get any RFing time in it either being tall & not a lightweight.

mommy-medic

Grrrrr. There was a reason I never signed up for facebook. Now I have a stupid toolbar at the bottom of my screen- but it never asked my permission to install anything. I tried to get rid of it through add/remove programs, but it's not showing up in my program list! :thumbsdown: Stupid social network..... Off to delete it all.

tiggercat

Grrrrr. There was a reason I never signed up for facebook. Now I have a stupid toolbar at the bottom of my screen- but it never asked my permission to install anything. I tried to get rid of it through add/remove programs, but it's not showing up in my program list! :thumbsdown: Stupid social network..... Off to delete it all.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=141697
it's not facebook, it is a new thing here. no opt out, yet...

FlappyWhenHappy

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I just entered. It would be so amazing to win. We LOVE our Radian 80 and now that we're going to need to get 3 across in our little car Radian's are almost the only seats that will work. I'm so excited! Do they have a photo of the new fabric on their site? I'm interested to see it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC