Free FFS: Women's clothes

CommMom

Senior Community Member
So I've decided to give up on the idea of a yard sale to get rid of the stuff I've purged. We're not allowed to have one here, and given my current stress level, it's just not likely that I'll get around to it. I'm planning on donating a bunch of stuff sometime this weekend.

However, I do have a few nicer things that I thought I'd offer up here if anybody wanted to pay the shipping.

Album is here.

Both leather jackets are real leather and are fully lined. The red one has a tiny, tiny scuff on one side (you would never see it if you didn't know it was there). The green is perfect. The two blazers (the burgundy & the tweed) are gorgeous too. I may dig out a few other things to post up tomorrow. I just need this stuff out of my house. If somebody here wants it, I'd rather send it to you!

ADS

ctbcleveland

I'd like the Chaps Organics Shirts....

How does the tweed blazer fit? I normally would buy a size 12 blazer, but it looks like it is cut generously? If it is bigger, I would like that too. Shipping to 44023.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
I'll check the shipping tonight.

The fit on the tweed is fairly generous. I usually would do a size 12 as well, and it almost still fits for me. The sleeves are fine and it doesn't pull too tight across the back, but my boobs apparently got weird after DS was born and now it doesn't fit quite right across the chest. (I'm not even sure what's wrong, it just looks weird to me now, lol.)

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Yeah...I'm never going to get around to knitting what I'd intended to with that baby yarn, and it won't fit in the box I'm keeping the rest of my yarn stash in, lol. It'd be happy for it to be yours for the cost of shipping. :)

The wool coat actually doesn't have a size tag other than the "Petite" label. I didn't buy it myself, so I've got no real idea. My guess would be that it's a Large. I took a couple of measurments...
Shoulder to hem = 44 in
Sleeve length = 23.5 in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam = 17.5 in
To give you an idea, I'm 5'5"-ish, 155 lbs. It hits me mid calf in terms of length. I could definitely wear a bulky sweater under it and still be comfortable. (Heck, I could probably get a suit jacket under it if I wanted to.) It's a nice coat...it hardly looks like it's been worn at all. The color and the fact that it's double-breasted just don't look good on me.

Jennifer mom to my 7

Okay, 12589 for the yarn. DD laughed when I showed her the coat. Thought she might like it, as she is 5'2 or so, and probably a 12 top (medium at least:))

So, I guess just the yarn, since I can't fit in a 12 coat right now:(

CommMom

Senior Community Member
I'd like the Chaps Organics Shirts....

How does the tweed blazer fit? I normally would buy a size 12 blazer, but it looks like it is cut generously? If it is bigger, I would like that too. Shipping to 44023.

Looks like around $6 to ship. (I can get it out on Monday.)

Okay, 12589 for the yarn. DD laughed when I showed her the coat. Thought she might like it, as she is 5'2 or so, and probably a 12 top (medium at least:))

So, I guess just the yarn, since I can't fit in a 12 coat right now:(

Looks like around $4 to ship. (I can get it out on Monday.)

The "gap size med" coat - is it a heavy coat or more of a blazer kind of jacket? And what color is it?

The Gap is a blazer, not outerwear. It's almost like a very very short velvet (although not at all shiny) or maybe sort of felty. The color is deep purple/burgundy (it can go either way). I used to wear it with a cream top underneath over jeans. It is heavy enough that you could wear it with a light sweater on cooler days and not need a coat.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Bump...anyone want anything else? I may hang onto the jackets for a few more days, but the rest is getting donated today.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
If anybody wants the coats, I still have those. Otherwise, anything not already requested just got donated. :)

Yay for taking a whole car load of stuff out of my house!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC