Mazda6, Ford Fusion o Nissan Altima?

Maru

Hi, any suggestions would be greatly aprecciated. We are currently in the market for a car. We've thought of the Ford Fusion, Mazda6 and Nissan Altima. We have two girls in carseats.:love
DD1 52 lbs, 46" (will be 7 in Jan) right now rides in a original Frontier and sometimes in a a Cybex solution.
DD2 34 lbs 40" (will be 5 in March) right now rides in an old style boulevard (goes only to 65 lbs and no CS) and are looking for a spare carseat for her too, since we had a britax duo that expired.
We would want to be able to fit someone (not in carseat) on an ocassional basis
in there with the kids.
1. Do you think it is possible?
2. Which car would have the better chance to fit them?
3. Car seat recommendation for DD".

As alwas thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without all your wisdom and input:love:

ADS

NVMBR02

We have a ford fusion.

We have a Britax Parkway SG, a Sunshine Kids Radian XT and a Combi Coccoro back there and it is a tight squeeze. When we first bought the car we have 2 Radian xts (2 kids) and I ( 5'7" 150lbs) fit in the backseat. I am not sure you could fit an average size adult with the seats that you currently have though.

Melanie

We had an 03 Altima. It was the prior model. From the photos online, the back seat looks similar to the new style. We could fit 2 carseats and an adult in the back seat. I did seatbelt installs and put one carseat middle and one outboard. We did: original Frontier and RF Marathon, Frontier and RF Radian. They didn't really puzzle, so I'm sure FF seats would fit too.

We loved our Altima. We bought it new and had it for 7 years 145k miles.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC