FREE - Brio Zento

herc

What a cool seat :) When my little one (now almost nine) was 2, a Marathon was the best offered, and that meant 33lbs rearfacing-- it may have even been 30 at that point? He was 28lbs at 6 months, and 30lbs at a year. We had to turn him around 15 months if I remember correctly. Thanks to the Husky he stayed harnessed until 6. At almost 9 he is 4ft9in and abt 95lbs. He meets the 5pt test now in my van, which is a good thing as his hips are too wide for a booster lol.

My 5 yr old was also in a Marathon and turned before 2 (because of weight) He is a skinny boy now though-- at 5 he is within 10lbs of what he was at 2. Finally too tall for his Marathon though (at a bit over 4ft).

Anyway, just amazing to me how much seats have changed in a relatively short period of time! :) Other than a Radian, Jupiter Kroozer and a couple of Graco boosters, I have always had Britax seats (7 of them I believe). I know that this is a Euro seat, but it means that things are moving in the right direction. I would love to see even more options than there are now, esp reasonably priced ones.

lol that was a tangent! I meant to say that I am thrilled that you helped someone keep their baby a bit safer-- kudos to you! :)

ADS

BabyKaykes

(Judi's coming down in October...)

I am very comfortable with the Zento's top of the shell rule with this seat-- it is REALLY designed to prevent overrotation. Very different from a US seat. Not something I would ever contemplate with a US seat (as they are currently designed), at all.

When I get a chance, we will take pics; it may be a while, miss crankypants has a cold and is not happy to pose the last few weeks.

Judi's coming to Cali?! I missed her last time...I wanna party, too!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC