FREE - Brio Zento

minismom

I bought it 2 years ago and have only used for a few months. Turns out my kids are tiny and can RF forever in US seats, so I wanna pass this along to someone who really needs it. I feel bad already for how long it's been sitting here unused. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll send more detail. The cover is black with gray in the center. It's in great condition.
I'm in SoCal and would love it if someone local wants it. If not, you just have to pay for shipping. I gotta find a box first to then figure out how much it will be.

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Uh, uh, I want!!! I'm in LA (you know that), and I have a HUGE kid... Though I don't know how long it would actually last, she's almost outgrown the Radian by height...

hrice

I'm interested! How much to 78233? I wanted to add that it is for a friend who has a 40# 2 yr old who is currently FF.

minismom

Ok, so let's try and organize things. I did day I would rather do this local, so ketchupqueen so far has preference, and courtfrog is next. But I do want this to go to someone who really needs it, who would other wise have to forward face too young.
Ketchupqueen, do you wanna try your daughter out? The thing is the Zento doesn't have a super tall shell, but the height restriction is top of the ears I think (it's definitely not 1 inch of shell above head, you can go way over) so it depends on whether you're comfortable doing that. How old is she?
Courtfrog, does your neighbor need this seat or could he RF in any regular US seat?
Sorry guys I'm being picky but Im giving it for free to help someone out.
Another thing, can someone help me figure out how to quote shipping? I can weigh the seat but I dont have a box for it, so I'd have to go out buy a box, try to see if it fits then check the dimensions and weigh. So if someone cold help us guestimate it'd be nice, cause I dont wanna do all that unless someone is really going to take it.
Everyone who is interested please respond to this thread so we can know what the order is.
Thanks!

hrice

If ketchupqueen and courtfrog don't want it I am very interested. My friend has a 40+ pound 2 year old that is FF because he outgrew his seat RF. A 45# Radian isn't quite worth it since it would only buy him a couple of pounds. He is average height but very stout.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
She is 2. She weighs 37 lbs. so she's close to outgrowing the CA by weight too. I was just thinking, how about we get together and I see if it would give her more room? If it won't give her more height than the Radian she's in I'll pass. :)

Raegansmom4

If it doesn't work out locally, add me to the interested list. My dd2 is 37.4 lbs at 2.5 years old. She is short - she has inches above her head in the MR. I've thought about the Radian for when she hits 40 lbs, but with the way she gains weight, it'd only buy about another 8-9ish months. She's a super-chub! I'm at 57036. What an amazing thing you are doing by the way!!

sunnymw

If you need to ship it to a mama in dire need I will be more than happy to donate towards shipping costs. :) Just PM and LMK if someone needs help. I could throw in $20ish or so, every little bit helps. :)

Katy

If all above falls threw.... I know someone that needs a bigger RF seat bad. It is for a child with a blood clotting disorder. He was in a backless booster before I came along. Currently is loaning my RN but I need it back really soon. I have posted about him before if you need to check for refernance.

Also I've never heard of this seat can you point me into the right direction...I want to make sure it is apporeriate before I accept if it becomes available.

Katy

Oh my goodness! That would be perfect for him. PLEASE let me know if it becomes availible! Would you like more info on the child? Childrens is recomending a RF seat but his cargiver (grandma) cannot afford a RN. I've helped them fight with social services to get something but all has failed. I usally am able to get funding for lots of things but they wouldn't budge saying that that does not fit his specific budget type :( As far as I know the family has started saving but so far not very much. Hoping it will cover the shipping if not I'm more than willing to scap up what I can.

Katy

Also I have a friend that lives near stockton and another about an hour away, If needed maybe I could have them pick it up and ship to me. my zip is 56542.

emy_lou

I know it is more then likely gone by now... But just in case... I could really use it. I have a 21 month old DD who is 27 lbs. So, if still available, how much would it be to 88210? But, is it really confusing to figure out? On that page, it looks hard. lol...

Evolily

I know it is more then likely gone by now... But just in case... I could really use it. I have a 21 month old DD who is 27 lbs. So, if still available, how much would it be to 88210? But, is it really confusing to figure out? On that page, it looks hard. lol...

According to the growth chart, she shouldn't reach 35 lbs until around 3 years old, and shouldn't reach 40 lbs until around 4-5 years old :thumbsup: They slow down a LOT around this age.

vangelder03

wow just realized seat goes to 55 lbs rf this would solve my problems with dd getting car sick while ff since she is about to max out the rf limit on her car seat so if this is avalable i would love to have it

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC