Prosport owners, questions for you.

monstah

Do you :love::love: the Prosport?
How well can your kids see each other around the wings? Do they need to lean forward a lot? DS and DD1 are going to sit right next to each other in the car and next summer DS will be moving into a booster. When he was in the OS PKWY he kept leaning forward out of it driving me nuts. But he kept his head back in the Oobr. I'm mostly concerned with DS leaning forward in the booster to see DD1 in the Prosport, KWIM?
FWIW, DS will probably get a Turbo when the time comes. Not sure though, haven't really thought about it.

ADS

Rav4Mom

I'm currently debating between the Britax Frontier 85 and the Recaro ProSport. Unfortunately I can't find a Recaro retailer in my area which makes my decision so much harder.

JerseyGirl'sMama

What am I, chopped liver? :p

The headwings are really deep. Even I have to lean forward a little bit to see DD when I sit in the 2nd row with the kiddos. You will probably have the same issue.

Overall I really like the seat, but the things that I don't like are:

-when installing it with the lap/shoulder belt, the belt interferes with the harness when the headrest is at certain heights. See here.

-Also the harness adjuster is strange. I haven't quite figured it out, but when I am tightening it, as I get closer to getting it tight enough, it seems to not tighten. :confused:

-No cup holder.

monstah

LOL, I did think of you! But for some reason, I thought you posted pictures from trying it out in a stores parking lot. I didn't realize you kept it. :eek: :ROTFLMAO:

The seat belt, harness thing doesn't bother me. Our LATCH goes up to 48 pounds so I can deal with it then. ;) There's already an easy to reach cup holder. It's just the headwings. I don't want DS constantly leaning forward, you know? I'll probably just keep DD1 in the Radian65 and get DD2 a 40 pound RF TrueFit. :whistle:

No, I don't have any secrets. That's just me wishing that a 40 pound RF TF is released before DD2 outgrows the CCO!

jess71903

Ambassador
... and get DD2 a 40 pound RF TrueFit. :whistle:

No, I don't have any secrets. That's just me wishing that a 40 pound RF TF is released before DD2 outgrows the CCO!

DANG YOU! I got excited for that split second before I read the tiny little worded disclaimer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC