Ok, I simply can't decide! Help!

ayahninjah

2009 Subaru Outback (sounds like it has to be outboard)
11months, 23lbs, approx 30"H
Want to RF as long as possible.
Trying to get most long lasting, safest, comfortable seat.
If DD remains at 90%ile according to CDC growth chart, she will be 36lbs, 36" by 36 months.
Britax Boulevard 70, True Fit Premier C670, SK Radian XTSL???
Have tried Boulevard 70, liked it, but worried that DD will outgrow in height/leg length RF. Came very close to buying TFP, but worried about outgrowing in weight. Radian sounds great, but very doubtful it will fit in car. Thank you for any advice! I have really, really been obsessing too much!
Am I asking too much? Thank you!!!

ADS

jjordan

Subarus aren't the best for carseats, so that may limit you. If you don't get feedback from people with experience with your car then post a new thread with the car model & year in the title.

There are lots of 40# RF weight limit seats out, so if you think your dd will surpass 35# before you're ready to turn her FF, then skip the TFP.

If you want to try seats in your car that you can't find locally, order from someplace with free returns (diapers.com, maybe amazon?) and give the seats a try. A radian would be great if it works in your car, but it might not.

Other seats with a 40# RF weight limit (besides britax 55/70 series and radians) are the evenflo momentum, evenflo triumph 65, graco myride, and safety 1st complete air. Have you tried any of those?

ayahninjah

Thank You! I will repost as you suggested.
I have looked at the seats you suggested, but I will revisit them. It was my understanding that the Graco My Ride fits well RF, but is a nightmare once you go to FF in Subaru (yes, am painfully aware of Subaru seat issues!).
Thanks again for your input!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC