Radian XTSL $205 + $40 Kohls cash w/Kohls charge, Cocorro $139 plus $20 back and more...

poohbear

With a Kohls charge using code SEPTEMBER30, RN XTSL is $205.73, plus you get $40 back in Kohl's cash ($10 back for every $50 you spend), so after cash back, it comes to $165!
Coco is back up to $199 though, so it's $139 then $20 in Kohl's cash. Still not bad!
Go through Mr. Rebates for 4% back (I think it's 4% back)

Update - 9/28 - as of tomorrow - sale will be back - code is LOVE2SAVE30 for 30% off with your kohls charge.

Last edited:
ADS

christineka

How does this cash back work? Is it cash returned on my cc or is it money to spend at kohl's? (I don't need anything at kohl's, so no need for kohl's money.)

msg221

Kohl's cash are certificates they give you to use another time. They have an expiration date on them, so you need to make sure you go back and use them!

jaded

How could you not find anything from Kohl's? Socks, shoes, underwear, dishwear, cutlery, etc. They have plenty of things to spend the Kohl's cash on.

and cripes, I wish I had the extra money right now, that is an awesome deal.

christineka

How could you not find anything from Kohl's? Socks, shoes, underwear, dishwear, cutlery, etc. They have plenty of things to spend the Kohl's cash on.

It's not that I couldn't find anything I'd like or use. I just don't need anything and I don't have a kohl's in town either. I was honestly thinking of using my birthday money before it comes to make an investment on some kind of car seat for resale purposes. I'm always looking to make a buck here and there. I'm still going to think about it. Maybe kohl's has other stuff I can make a buck reselling or perhaps they've got something I could give for Christmas.

mom2kk

It's not that I couldn't find anything I'd like or use. I just don't need anything and I don't have a kohl's in town either. I was honestly thinking of using my birthday money before it comes to make an investment on some kind of car seat for resale purposes. I'm always looking to make a buck here and there. I'm still going to think about it. Maybe kohl's has other stuff I can make a buck reselling or perhaps they've got something I could give for Christmas.

Also be aware that to get the 30% off you have to pay with a Kohl's charge...doubt you have it, and not the best thing to apply and get a credit card just for one sale at somewhere you can't go b/c they don't have them nearby.

lpperry

I don't see any of this information on their site. I want to get the Coccoro.

Where do you see the 30% off? I probably have to do this in the next two days before September is over, right?

poohbear

That particular sale is over, but good news is, there is another one starting tomorrow, 9/29!
Code is LOVE2SAVE30 for 30% off if you have a kohls charge. Kohls cash will also be going on.
HTH! :)

kaharris83

Love this sale!! Love my new XTSL!! Snagged it with 20% off baby sale code that was ending last time, plus 30% off September code, plus I got $30 Kohl's cash. All said and done I ended up with an XTSL for $142. :D

lpperry

That particular sale is over, but good news is, there is another one starting tomorrow, 9/29!
Code is LOVE2SAVE30 for 30% off if you have a kohls charge. Kohls cash will also be going on.
HTH! :)

Great! Do you know how long the sale goes until? How do you find out about the sale? How do you get Kohls cash?

artio

Love this sale!! Love my new XTSL!! Snagged it with 20% off baby sale code that was ending last time, plus 30% off September code, plus I got $30 Kohl's cash. All said and done I ended up with an XTSL for $142. :D

How did you get it to accept two % off codes? I've tried and it keeps saying that you can't combine %off coupons.

kaharris83

I did it during the first sale in the middle of the night (2AM) and it accepted both codes. I actually went back to do it again an hour later and it wouldn't let me do it a second time. It hasn't let me do it since either. I think I just got lucky the first time.

hsjwmom

I just ordered a Monterey (finally!) for my 8yo. I paid just under $100, so I picked a few clearanced shirts for dd3 to bring the total to over $100. I wanted to make sure to get $20 in Kohl's cash. :eek:

lanwenyi

Great! Do you know how long the sale goes until?

I want to know this too. Pretty Please :mrgreen:

We don't have a kohl's charge, but MIL does. She, however, doesn't like ordering on-line. If the sale will last through Friday, we can do the ordering for her when we see her. If not, we'll have to try to walk her through it over the phone. We really need another radian.

poohbear

30% off is until October 6, but kohls cash is only through October 3, so either way you're good to go for Friday :).

If you have a Kohl's charge, they send you coupons in the mail. You can always find the 30% off promo online. :)

As for the 20/30 stack - I think you got REALLY lucky on that awesome score because they weren't supposed to overlap/stack - one offer was supposed to end before the other began, but hey, I'll take lucky anyday!!! :)

lanwenyi

Thanks!!

We just bought DD a Flora XTSL for $205.37 + tax (was $223.85 total), and we got $40 Kohl's cash. Great Deal!!! (DD is SO happy to be getting a "flower seat")

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC