For Sale Britax Multi-Tech

gsdguenter

If you know anyone who wants a RNXT, RNXTSL, or CA (older version but in great shape) I'd totally be able to do $300 for a pickup. I need about 200 though from selling some/one of my seats.

I really want this for my new car since I can't for the life of me get a good install with my radians and can't stand the CA :mad:

Let me post on CL to see if I can get a buyer. Not sure if we exactly live in a RN friendly area. . .

ADS

gsdguenter

oh, and do they expire? I might have missed it, but how many years are left on it? thanks. I soooo want this to work. I'm on a CL mission :whistle:

rodentranger

Omg want it so bad. How much to 98103?

I want this so bad!!!! I think if this was available a year ago I would have been all over it because DD was just turning 3 and 35lbs. She quickly spurted to 40lbs in just 6 months. Now shes turning 4 and 42lbs but I feel better about her being 4 and FF than I did about 3 and FF.

*sigh* sorry for the story. I just really want this seat!

hope someone buys it so I can stop thinking about it!
If either of you guys get it, I want to come pet it. I promise to try not to drool on it.
If I hadn't *just* bought an XTSL, I would be all over this like white on rice.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC