For Sale Britax Multi-Tech

ADS

BananaBoat

I would think it would fit great in your Subaru because it installs so upright. It is wide, so you wouldn't be able to do 3 across. I'm only about 40min. from MA and I'm going to Foxboro on Oct. 2nd. If we can meet somewhere I can do $350 cash :)

Here's where my ignorance comes in: does it tether RF like US Britax seats?

I have no need to do 3 across (or even 2 across...yet ;)), so that's not an issue. Just DD keeps gaining...

Let me confer with DH tonight & I'll PM you either way. I'm also happy to do the drive to NH since I'm on the North Shore & don't mind the drive. If you're in the eastern part of the state I could even combine it with a trip to the Kittery Outlets :D

firemomof3

OK :)
And the tethering is a little different. But I can go over the installation with you if you want. Its pretty easy after you do it a few times.
MTinstall003.jpg

Jonah Baby

Wait...you're in NH?

CRAP!
I mean, uh...

Where abouts in NH?!
If I showed up on your doorstep TONIGHT what would you give it to me for?;)

Crystal.

CPS Technician
So, how much would shipping be to 78741? (if you're willing to ship it here that is)

Thanks to some crazy lady that hit my car, I now have to replace my seats. Grr!

xursusmaritimusx

I want this so bad!!!! I think if this was available a year ago I would have been all over it because DD was just turning 3 and 35lbs. She quickly spurted to 40lbs in just 6 months. Now shes turning 4 and 42lbs but I feel better about her being 4 and FF than I did about 3 and FF.

*sigh* sorry for the story. I just really want this seat!

hope someone buys it so I can stop thinking about it!

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I keep trying to talk myself out it, but -- would you have any interest in a partial trade for a GNE?

I *want* it but there are 13253 reasons why I shouldn't get it... including but not limited to not putting somebody else's kid in an illegal seat. But I don't want to turn J FF...

But if you say no then I won't have to keep fighting myself. ;)

Shipping would be 43221.

emtb79

Carrie- you copuld convince the parents of J to split the cost of the multi-tech with you for it to go in you vehicle. Then they would be agreeing with you to put their child in an illegal seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC