Hooks and loops, loops and hooks

menfusse

The Nautilus cover is a pain to take off and put back on. Seriously. This is the second time I've had to do it, and I hope this time it stays clean enough for me to tolerate until I get my cowmoo FN85 (which is now apparently slated for Nov. 1st :rolleyes:) I don't wanna change it again. All those darn little loops and all the hooks and the manual is sooooo very thorough (not) with what hooks where.

ADS

glockchick

I need to wash ours and I really, really, REALLY don't want to. What were they thinking putting light pink piping at the leg area? That's really the only part that looks dirty but it's bugging me. :p

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
If it's any consolation, I washed the cover on the Recaro Start yesterday and it took both me and my oldest working on it and about half an hour to get the cover back on!

I really can't imagine what these manufacturers are thinking when they make the covers so hard to get on and off. Um... these are for children, who are dirty little creatures LOL!

Mae

My favorite part about the GN cover? It takes forever and a day to put it back together, but then ... the part of the cover that runs along the side doesn't stay velcro'ed! You know, the little velcro square right by the head wing along the side. Sigh.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC